Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Everyone wanted to see edges?

Ross you prob have answered this but cannot find it!

Will there be LBW decisions saves by inside edges? For example umpire gives AI out i jump up and celebrate only to see the batsmen ask for the refferal?

Video is very decent love the tiny nick!!

Ross Cant show everything as he is bound by the rules. have patience buddy. They will release a gameplay video shortly :) :cheers

ok maybe i ask you when will that next month i now this game is the best cricket in the entire galaxy but this type o a videos lets it down i much more like the the first video than this one

AWESOME !! just what i wanted to see..
Loved the umpire too ! Though why did the aussie player in the background started celebrating even before the decision was given...and shouldn't the fielding side be in group, while waiting for decision

@ Ross
Yes we did but many of us are interested in seeing how the edges fly to slips and keeper.

Last edited:
Excellent video. My only concern is that the ball was almost impossible to see in the second clip.

Without being too picky, may I suggest that, in the b/w view, the brightness of hot 'spot' looked pretty much same as the brightness of the design art of the bat. I believe on TV it looks a lot brighter than anything else on the bat. Or is it just me?

mainly wanted to see edges to slip how the ball comes off other cricket games havent been able to do thids right

I enjoyed the tease of BARS but as others have said I would have loved to see the bowler run in and get the edge and then go for the review. Still trying not to be greedy for once.:lol

Without being too picky, may I suggest that, in the b/w view, the brightness of hot 'spot' looked pretty much same as the brightness of the design art of the bat. I believe on TV it looks a lot brighter than anything else on the bat. Or is it just me?

Yeah, you're probably right.

I am glad that most of the things that are being picked up are at this level, it means the team are doing a lot right :yes

I did a bit of writing for the press releases LM had for The Art Of Cricket, I know that he had to get permission from the Bradman estate to use the name. I highly doubt that you chose Bradman's name because it was cheap, like the Talksport section was saying.

I am glad that most of the things that are being picked up are at this level, it means the team are doing a lot right

I'm sure you've been told this n times by now but it sure seems like this game is too good to be true.

Now, if you could just nail the gameplay, that would be great!

I did a bit of writing for the press releases LM had for The Art Of Cricket, I know that he had to get permission from the Bradman estate to use the name. I highly doubt that you chose Bradman's name because it was cheap, like the Talksport section was saying.

You are correct.

Most licenses are an auction, merely a price paid without regard to quality.

However with Bradman it was as much about the quality of what we showed them as about the money.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread