Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Now, if you could just nail the gameplay, that would be great!

I've just been told a rumour (spoiler alert) and that is the entire development team have consulted this book for the purposes of "nailing" the gameplay...

31X4Fd6iZGL.jpg

Indeed it's probably reversely proportional - look at the officially licensed cricket game for the 2011 World Cup - a game for a 50 over tournament where you couldn't play a 50 over match!

It is rare that an organisation recognises that to extort the maximum from developers leads to short term exploitation of the market, it is the reason why most games based on movies suck.

Night all... been a long week...

Another awesome looking video. Looking forward to it more an more. Does anyone else feel like we are getting little by littler then one day we will come on here and ..........BOOM!!!! Bigant and Ross will just unload with everything and blow us and everyone else away. Personally I await that day with bated breath.

On a side note looking forward to seeing some umpires created... I'm hoping for a kick ass Dickie Bird but hey maybe that's just me.... Enjoy your mornings/afternoons/evenings and nights

Amazing video, just one thing. Isn't the area on the ball that made contact with the ground supposed to be highlighted? :)

Amazing video, just one thing. Isn't the area on the ball that made contact with the ground supposed to be highlighted? :)

It's something that doesn't serve the purpose of enhancing the gameplay or improve the accuracy of the decision....

What matters is where the ball had hit and to some extent(if not at all) how thick the edge was, both of which you can see in BARS.

lol look at the comments of the video by mike fegan in mike fegan.People is not caring for it anymore.They are all annoyed.I think it is the reason why Ross is resisting to give release date.But I felt sorry for it :( :p two feelings at a same time

lol look at the comments of the video by mike fegan in mike fegan.People is not caring for it anymore.They are all annoyed.I think it is the reason why Ross is resisting to give release date.But I felt sorry for it :( :p two feelings at a same time

Where can I see said comments?

Users who are viewing this thread