Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross, I hope you read this. Looking at the latest player cards, the DBC14 logo followed by the flashy BigAnt logo flying in while launching CA, I get a feeling that the old CA design & colours and the DBC logo look total mismatch, the design complemented the old Cricket14 logo, but not this. Its all to flashy for a rather classic logo (and name too).

I seriously wish you guys give a thought to redesigning the menus with colours matching the DBC logo. Something thats light, has more white than black and something that reflects the name of the game.

Not that it is going to matter much to most, but it just doesn't feel right. Hope you do something about it. :)

Of come on bro... we need a gameplay and graphics who cares about the damn menu screen.

Just curious ross, if you guys are planning to make cricket 15 also, will you still hold the bradman license and the name will be unchanged? I understand you might not be able to answer this due to legal reasons but figured I should ask anyway.

I dont want any iterations of this game to have any other name other than the don bradman cricket. I am in love with the title name. :p

Just curious ross, if you guys are planning to make cricket 15 also, will you still hold the bradman license and the name will be unchanged? I understand you might not be able to answer this due to legal reasons but figured I should ask anyway.

I dont want any iterations of this game to have any other name other than the don bradman cricket. I am in love with the title name. :p

It is my intention to make Bradman to Cricket games what Madden is to NFL games.

So far so good :)

It is my intention to make Bradman to Cricket games what Madden is to NFL games.

Well I took a look at the stats section, where we can update the players' real-life stats, while separately keeping on ongoing record of that players' stats in the game. THAT is what I've been looking for. Gameplay is key, but stats give it depth - it's the cream in the coffee, the gin in the martini, the sauce on the pie.

Well I took a look at the stats section, where we can update the players' real-life stats, while separately keeping on ongoing record of that players' stats in the game. THAT is what I've been looking for. Gameplay is key, but stats give it depth - it's the cream in the coffee, the gin in the martini, the sauce on the pie.

Yeah stats to a cricket fan just like baseball is a must, at only last we will have stats and gameplay without the normal lame talk of next time and again next time. PS is anyone else seeing only india in real world stats or am I missing something.

----------

It's what we all want on PC ross, a series of cricket games to love for many many years to come. Even if that's every 2 years not every year as yearly updates are always low on new features but cricket games in the past have never been good in this area.:thumbs

Yeah stats to a cricket fan just like baseball is a must, at only last we will have stats and gameplay without the normal lame talk of next time and again next time. PS is anyone else seeing only india in real world stats or am I missing something.

You're only seeing India because not all the player creators have put in the real world player stats. The list is based on the players that you have downloaded so you will only see the player stats that are in the individual players' stats. For example if you go into the first class list you will probably see many more of the players like Viv Richards because the creator of that player has entered the stats. You will either have to manually enter the stats for each individual player or wait for the original creator to update the stats.

lol look at the comments of the video by mike fegan in mike fegan.People is not caring for it anymore.They are all annoyed.I think it is the reason why Ross is resisting to give release date.But I felt sorry for it :( :p two feelings at a same time

Were the comments you talk of about our Sneak Peek Video or the Ashes "Q&A"?

Hey guys,

Questions for Ross that I am positive must have been asked before. If so, sorry.

Why was the game not titled Sir Donald (Don) Bradman Cricket please?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Ross last week you said during this week sometime you would release the game trailer but that hasn't come. When can we expect this/

:) Couldn't be more happier to hear that. Madden NFL is the ultimate game for NFL (is there any other NFL games?). As long as the licenses dont come and stick its ugly fingers in between.

Ross, I hope you read this. Looking at the latest player cards, the DBC14 logo followed by the flashy BigAnt logo flying in while launching CA, I get a feeling that the old CA design & colours and the DBC logo look total mismatch, the design complemented the old Cricket14 logo, but not this. Its all to flashy for a rather classic logo (and name too).

I seriously wish you guys give a thought to redesigning the menus with colours matching the DBC logo. Something thats light, has more white than black and something that reflects the name of the game.

Not that it is going to matter much to most, but it just doesn't feel right. Hope you do something about it. :)

mentioned the same thing after the cover was revealed. I also hope they do a redesign of the menu to make it more classy and elegant, probably incorporating the white and the green.

loved the stats window. they added a combined stats to it too which is awesome. the options for filtering and sorting is amazing. Hopefully we will get to see flashes of these stats IN the game while playing a match. would be interesting to see when the batsman comes out to bat, which stats it will show: the base/ acquired in game/ or combined stats.

mentioned the same thing after the cover was revealed. I also hope they do a redesign of the menu to make it more classy and elegant, probably incorporating the white and the green.

Spot on. Expected that change to occur with yesterday's update. I was wrong. It doesn't matter anyway, all we need is a good game. But with the raised bar, we're here telling Ross to get the smallest of things right.

PS: Ross, just out of curiosity, how difficult is it to have a complete makeover of the menu design with new colours? Bare with me as I'm pretty naive in this field.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread