Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

many things has been revealed by ross in the videos, but one thing is not getting revealed is the bowling action , is ross not confident about the bowling action thats why he dont want to reveal or there is a huge, big surprise waiting for all of us wrt to bowling and thats why he is keeping that in his stores? i hope 2nd one has to be the reason :D :D

many things has been revealed by ross in the videos, but one thing is not getting revealed is the bowling action , is ross not confident about the bowling action thats why he dont want to reveal or there is a huge, big surprise waiting for all of us wrt to bowling and thats why he is keeping that in his stores? i hope 2nd one has to be the reason :D :D

I am sure it is a confidence thing. Ross doesnt seem the confident kind of guy to me.......

Ha ha! Logic takes another step back into the darkness......nice one. Excellent conclusion to draw......

:thumbs :p

----------

ross why you have chosen friday as ur updates day, we have 7 days you can use everyday man :D :D

----------

atleast let me know when should i buy gamepad :D :p

:thumbs :p

----------

ross why you have chosen friday as ur updates day, we have 7 days you can use everyday man :D :D

Confidence issues, anxiety, nervousness,......it takes him a whole week to muster up the courage to show anything of this rubbish he keeps chucking out......he has to choose carefully what he shows as he knows we are going to rumble him soon......

......I would buy a gamepad now.....all those buttons to learn, switches to get the hang of.....cant start too soon........

The names and numbers on the kits need to be worked on. I think the fonts, size and alignment should be editable.

Hi Guys, I have never disparaged anyone and never will as I consider both unethical and unprofessional. Also my private life is exactly that private so the people who have been calling me at home & on my mobile in the middle of the night (the calls are coming from overseas on the sub-continent) please stop! I have no problem aiming your anger at me that's part of the job but when it effects my family that is completely different. I am not looking for sympathy here but the person who gave out my private details should be ashamed of themselves and it simply isn't cricket & playing fair. Thank you in advance for respecting the privacy of my family & I.

After last week I have come to the conclusion that "action speaks louder than words" so I am now more determined to work even harder with the team to ensure we make the best Ashes Cricket 2013 game we can. I will be checking in daily and will continue to give you updates at the start of the week and a round up at the end of the week.

I do not condone this behavior at all.

I also find the inference that it was anyone from Big Ant Studios quite disgusting and I would hope that you would make it clear that this is not the case, in the alternative then I can only say that you have indeed hit a new low.

I don't post there and he reads here.

Users who are viewing this thread