Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I do not condone this behavior at all.

I also find the inference that it was anyone from Big Ant Studios quite disgusting and I would hope that you would make it clear that this is not the case, in the alternative then I can only say that you have indeed hit a new low.

I don't take that inference from it Ross.

Read close - person who leaked his number? Not cricket?

Anyway, he can choose or not to clarify.

----------

Read close - person who leaked his number? Not cricket?

Anyway, he can choose or not to clarify.

Could mean a million things Ross. Seems to me to be a situation that you too need to be wary of what you yourself are insinuating....

It could mean anything however the line:
"the person who gave out my private details should be ashamed of themselves and it simply isn't cricket & playing fair"
suggest quite heavily what he suspects... "Playing fair" especially insinuates he believes it is a part of the rivalry between the two games..

It could mean anything however the line:
"the person who gave out my private details should be ashamed of themselves and it simply isn't cricket & playing fair"
suggest quite heavily what he suspects... "Playing fair" especially insinuates he believes it is a part of the rivalry between the two games..

If someone wants to read that into it then they can. However it doesn't mean that that is what is written....

----------

I am very wary that we must not get into a discussion Or debate on what Mike meant or not.

Simple - confirmation that I am not the target of the claim.

If not the that's just not cricket and I find it the most disparaging of posts on here.

He says "unprofessional" - to me that says games industry, as in it is our profession.

----------

I await the clarification or I am afraid I do not beleive a word said.

Yes, cleverly crafted.

I await clarification.

I am afraid I do not beleive a word said.

Thank God.....I thought I was the only one thinking that. Sorry to go against the flow here....but I just do not trust anything that Mike says after that fb bullshit and then coming here and repeating Everything In September even when people were asking something else. If however what happened is actually true.....then I agree with everyone that it is shameful and something unforgivable.

Simple - confirmation that I am not the target of the claim.

If not the that's just not cricket and I find it the most disparaging of posts on here.

Nothing said there that targets Bigant or ross .He might be pointing to someone else and the person responsibe will know that the whole thing was said for him.

Users who are viewing this thread