Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Well,i do have few basic question about weather/condition:
*If it starts raining,does the match continue if rains intensity is low.
*Wind effect in the game,resulting more swing than normal.
*Outfield-Dry/wet , effect on ball/fielders.

(.) (.)
---()---

Ah well, if you like em! :p
n10a.png

zusg.png

cjog.png

And probably this may be reason of AC13 having all DB14 features and released after DB14 in november!:spy
k061.png

I was going through the commentary names and I found that there is neither 'Sachin' nor 'Tendulkar' :mad Ross, please add the name if possible

Completely agree, AK James, the game without Sachin Tendulkar's name being expressed would not be complete.

glenny134, I'm just trying to say that it would be nice if his name was included in the commentary and I believe other player's names shall be included in the commentary as well. Sorry for saying it in such a way that it sounded biased. Not saying it should have licensed IPL. I'm new to this forum so I would like to ask you if this game does included some licensed players/teams?

As there has not been a clarification, I will make this statement.

1. As others here can attest, when there was a personal attack on Mike Fegans' family the other day I was the first to ask the posts be deleted. I neither condone or accept such behaviour.

2. If the statements of personal attacks via telephone are true then they are not unprofessional, they are criminal and I support them in no way.

3. Perhaps people should look inwardly and understand that if you lie to people that they might retaliate. I have not initiated any of the ill will, I have merely pointed out the truth of the matters at hand, such as my announcement of the Ashes delay 2 months prior to the Trickstar announcement of same. People do not like being treated like fools and taken for granted, the proof of this is all around us.

4. The line "I have never disparaged anyone and never will as I consider both unethical and unprofessional." is wearing very, very thin. Disparaging and untrue accounts were made by Trickstar (CEO Mike Fegan) to Cricket Australia in an attempt to stall our game and presumably keep it from the market. That was indeed the first stone in what was before that a reasonably civil rivalry. I don't take well to threats and will of course come out swinging.

glenny134, I'm just trying to say that it would be nice if his name was included in the commentary and I believe other player's names shall be included in the commentary as well. Sorry for saying it in such a way that it sounded biased.

Aw sorry to snap!! I'm pretty sure theres similar names that arent spelt the same in there as to probably stop any legal action from people such as Tendulkar. I'm pretty sure when the game comes out you'll be able to preview the name from a commentators voice which will help :thumbs

I was going through the commentary names and I found that there is neither 'Sachin' nor 'Tendulkar' :mad Ross, please add the name if possible

You might find a lot of "similar" names that sound close to what you want when said.

edit: too slow :)

You might find a lot of "similar" names that sound close to what you want when said.

edit: too slow :)

Oh ok you answered my question about editing, sorry I didnt see that the first time. Thank You.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread