Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

The important thing to remember is this forum is full of kids from the subcontinent who don't understand boundaries or lack the maturity to comprehend the severity of such actions.

So its the mob from "subcontinent" to be blamed, for lacking maturity and manners,,,eh?

Way to go mate.

:facepalm

Yes, it is. The phone call came from the sub continent. Way to go indeed.

Day7;257n269 said:
So its the mob from "subcontinent" to be blamed, for lacking maturity and manners,,,eh?

Way to go mate.

Well I dont think ge was targeting sub continent kids.he was referring to mike comment that call was from subcontinent .

This is, of course, all true.

I would add we are also guests here and must never take the audience for granted, that's when the trouble really begins.

Seriously, sales for us will not increase because of this forum, most here are dedicated to Cricket and are going to buy both games, regardless. That's just a fact. I am here to communicate with like minded people and have fun, I give a little slap or tickle here and there but this is a video game, it isn't meant to be so serious.

----------

The first one is dependant on agreement of a date with EB Games, at this point it will be at their leading Melbourne store in Swanston Street and it will be around that time.

Yes we hope everything goes well with that agreement. And, the second play session will be at the Bradman foundation, Right?

Way to go mate.

He might be true to a certain extent. I myself feel a bit ashamed when someone from my homeland makes a stupid comment, acts like a kid or keeps bugging Ross/Mike. And believe me, almost everytime (not everytime, don't lash out at me) such a post pops up, it is from a subcontinent person.

Not sure if he can generalise that statement though. Not the way I expected you to go, Biggs.

He might be true to a certain extent. I myself feel a bit ashamed when someone from my homeland makes a stupid comment, acts like a kid or keeps bugging Ross/Mike. And believe me, almost everytime (not everytime, don't lash out at me) such a post pops up, it is from a subcontinent person.

Not sure if he can generalise that statement though. Not the way I expected you to go, Biggs.

Thats the point

I wasn't generalizing anything. The call came from the subcontinent, that's a fact and that's what I said. Be smarter.

There are "kids" on here from all over the place - there are plenty of :rolleyes posts from Aussies, I believe that the post is being misinterpreted.

^This guy gets it.

All this stuffs is happening for a game,i wonder when ross would complain something similar.

I wouldn't complain on here or any public forum, only because I wouldn't let anyone know that they've had any impact whatsoever - but that's just the way I would play it.

I would also buy a whistle and let them bloody have it!

...and to be fair, Ross gets daily (hourly) emails from me with images coated in red circles where I'm pulling apart every minute detail and every reply I've got from him is a succent, professional...

...picture of his middle finger.

Users who are viewing this thread