Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Nothing said there that targets Bigant or ross .He might be pointing to someone else and the person responsibe will know that the whole thing was said for him.

Maybe he should tell it openly if he knows who it is....or atleast tell the mods here. Since he posted this on these forums ONLY, its obvious that he thinks it's someone from here and not from Facebook.

Maybe he should tell it openly if he knows who it is....or atleast tell the mods here. Since he posted this on these forums ONLY, its obvious that he thinks it's someone from here and not from Facebook.

It may be a person from this form but he didnot indicate that it was ross .You might interpret it differently.

Again, easily clarified.

It may be a person from this form but he didnot indicate that it was ross .You might interpret it differently.

Well, who else do you think he meant. If he thinks it's someone from this forum, then there are only few people who would have his private details:

Chief
Ross
Mikeymerren
Maybe one of the mods.

And I sincerely do not believe any of them would do such a thing.

However, I can understand Mike's situation, as such calls do disturb you a lot and causes a lot of Insecurity as there is no worse feeling than the though that someone you dont know has your private details and is calling you in the middle of the night. Maybe Ross should let it go. Maybe Mike didn't mean it was him, and didn't think out his words before writing them.

@Angad Unfortunately that's happening a lot lately.

Last edited:
Hey Ross,is there going to be video nxt week,if so,please show us some LBW Appeal!!B-).

There's going to be a full BARS video in the next week and to be specific it would be a bat-pad catch and the introduction of Big ears, Big mouth...:):cheers

Well, who else do you think he meant. If he thinks it's someone from this forum, then there are only few people who would have his private details:

Chief
Ross
Mikeymerren
Maybe one of the mods.

And I sincerely do not believe any of them would do such a thing.

However, I can understand Mike's situation, as such calls do disturb you a lot and causes a lot of Insecurity as there is no worse feeling than the though that someone you dont know has your private details and is calling you in the middle of the night. Maybe Ross should let it go. Maybe Mike didn't mean it was him, and didn't think out his words before writing them.

It could be anyone dude. Anyone who's determined enough and has plenty of time. He must have posed as some publisher and called the Trickstars office and maybe got it from someone on the other line by saying that its urgent and he's trying to reach MF. If that is what has happened then its the fault at his company not anybody else.
There is another scenario, nothing like this happened and he's just playing the damsel in distress to get some sympathy from us as he knows that his game is completely ---- and he is getting a lot of heat from almost everyone here at PC. Because if something like this happens with me I'll just turn on the whitelist on my phone which would allow only knows contacts calls to be passed. I wont go on some forum and crib about it.

Unfortunately that's happening a lot lately.
I agree.....
But I can't believe someone would do that.....Not to point fingers at anyone, but I find it very,very hard to believe that anybody(especially a cricket fan) would do something like that.

Is it one of the instances of "Desperate times, Desperate Measures"
for Mr.Mike?:spy

Such a Irony...Non-gentle competition over the so called Gentlemen's game!!:)

best thing about this is theres no ball marker..
so we cant stupidly bowl 6 yorkers like we could in earlier games....

trailer + be a legend video please..lol..

Nope, If we are to believe MF's logic, It is Ross who leaked his details because Ross is afraid of Ashes 13 and his game cannot compete with it. ;)

Ashes 13 better than Ross's game ?? Lol that should be the joke of the year and MF should stick this in the mirror he looks at his face

Only if you choose to interpret it that way.

I ask that the continued discussion of it stops until Mike is able to respond.

I agree. That would be the best thing to do right now.

I just hope he doesn't reply back saying: "All will revealed in September. Stay tuned" :p

Users who are viewing this thread