Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

It's a version of Halfbrick's phenomenal Fruit Ninja

Friday will be a perfect day for me, given my Birthday is on the same day.:D
Hey Rossie, just wondering if you can give 79C a video he asked for, how about doing the same to me on my B'day??
Well if you would like to dedicate a vid to me, I'll ask for a close run out referred to 3rd Umpire.:)

Friday will be a perfect day for me, given my Birthday is on the same day.:D
Hey Rossie, just wondering if you can give 79C a video he asked for, how about doing the same to me on my B'day??
Well if you would like to dedicate a vid to me, I'll ask for a close run out referred to 3rd Umpire.:)

:lol:clap Remember you must annoying ross every day for like the next month and then it's a maybe.:D

Everythings sounds good. I'm just hoping the animations are fluid and don't make an otherwise awesome game look little bad.

Everythings sounds good. I'm just hoping the animations are fluid and don't make an otherwise awesome game look little bad.

Well the videos to date show that animations are fluid and realistic and I think there is good reason to believe that this game will be top notch, never seen before gameplay, depth and visuals in a cricket game.....my opinion, which happens to be very right...:p

I think Ross has already confirmed that we would get a video of a bowler bowling a delivery that takes the outside edge of the bat and the decision being then referred. Or something along that lines.

I hope the video of the gameplay this week is from the broadcast cam, please mike/ross.

To, the player editor, these would be wonderful additions...
-Unique celebration when a batting milestone is reached
-Unique celebration when a wicket is taken
-Unique celebration when a ball is caught
-Unique celebration in the team huddle (?)
-Unique personality traits
and similar...

Guys, it's getting a little embarrassing to keep constantly reading requests for things that you're never going to get for some arbitrary "locale based" event. I think we can rise above this kinda nonsense and just be thankful for what we get, when we get it - least some of us come across a little stranger than others. Some of you are doing yourselves absolutely no favors...

Enjoy the fact we get something, fairly regularly... on a Friday. Just be happy with that, yeah?

Lets put a pin in it.

Ross, I've just eaten a packet of jaffa cakes and had a cup of tea. Can you post a video to help me celebrate? I'd like to see multiple angles of the umpire signalling for a wide.

"Let's move on guys"...As Dutch would say :yes

Goddamn, I really want this game to come out. I've been trying to tide myself over with Cricket 07 - it's 2013 now, that game looks and plays absolutely horrible.

Is it likely that we'll ever be able to create our own 'brands' with an opportunity to displaying it on our bats/pads, etc? I've got some cool swishy logo ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread