Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I hope next week's video is about the controls showing the effect and explaining about the new mechanism......For all to practice and especially for those who are going to Playsession at EB games......:D

I hope next week's video is about the controls showing the effect and explaining about the new mechanism......For all to practice and especially for those who are going to Playsession at EB games......:D

Not wishing to be funny but I really cannot see myself sitting down and practicing the controls reading what is written about them......I will wait for the game and suss it out then.........again not trying to be rude but this does seem a little.........wierd?

----------

Nathan Scott you couldnt be any more wrong in regards to me

I have read every single post to do with every part on this game, I have not asked a question that has already been answered so dont put me in this boat. Dont make assumptions without checking the facts.

I know everything there is to know about this game that has been provided on these boards.

I just dont see the need for the attitude, mainly, the questions will be asked, there is just no need to reply with attitude

It just makes the people replying sound extremely arrogant, just ignore it, if people dont read everything and they ask a silly question, just move on, it aint that hard i reckon

Its just my opinion thats all

It makes the boards hard to read when there are a whole bunch of arrogant posters because they know more than somone else

Is this boards for the public, or are these boards for a select special few....

it doesnt make new people feel very welcomed thats all i am saying, i am just sticking up for the new boys

I think you raise a good point here. And though I dont want to open up a discussion here I do think that we veterans as you call us can be a little more understanding of people getting to hear about the game and joining up.

We have to understand that we have been following this game for a year now quite intensively and know all the fine details.

However people do get themselves in the firing line by constantly asking for things that are just going to irritate people.....

Release dates
Videos especially for them because their cat had kittens
When is the gameplay event happening
Do I need a controller
Why is there no broadcast cam

They often do it in such a way that you think to yourself....duck me couldnt you have spent more than two minutes reading up before demanding this or that.

We all have a role to play here. Those who have been longer need to show tolerance and those who have just joined need to show respect......and vice versa I might add.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a total bugbear of mine when new members are put off posting by perceived unfriendliness or fear of getting flamed.
I think as NathanScott said it's the difference between having to read every single post here before you dare click the "post" button and taking a quick glance at the "what we know thread".
Most the frustration comes from members who keep asking the holy trinity:

:release:

:videos:

:gamepad:

One more day and its Friday!!!!!!!!!! :cheers

Can't stop thinking of how happy I'm gonna be when this game is finally in my hands!!

I wonder If a little light will come from above and shine on the disk while I hear angels sing "aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah" as I put this in my console?:D

While I'm so anxious for this game (Probably the only one in Canada :facepalm) I wouldn't mind waiting, especially with a new school year starting means my bank account goes for a six :(. So the longer it takes the more money saved up! :cheers:cheers

Also, can't wait to have Canada winning a world cup match.. even if it is virtual :rolleyes

What would all u gamers do to have a copy of this game by tomorrow?

Agree never to bowl a bouncer at my 11yr old nephew ever again (well, at least not for a week)

----------

Digging into the Earth, to finally end up at Ross's office, grab a copy of the game, and come back home...

Just make sure you don't end up in the Trickstar office!

I think I've seen a question similar to the one that I am going to ask, but I cannot find the answer to it. If you know please reply.
I downloaded the Cricket Academy 0.97 version on my work P.C and I can edit and download/upload/share stuff but what I want to know is that, how will I get all this information on my PS3. I do not have an internet connection at home, so I suppose I will have to wait for the game since it is coming with Cricket Academy included. But will I be able to transfer all the information I gathered on my Cricket Academy which is on my work computer or I'll have to start editing manually on the PS3 again, with no option to download online since I have no internet at home? Thanks in advance.

I do not have an internet connection at home, so I suppose I will have to wait for the game since it is coming with Cricket Academy included
Do you have a mobile phone that could share an internet connection by wifi? The downloaded players should be relatively small, so unlike online play you won't need a good connection - just something - to be able to transfer.

...or whip down to your local Starbucks?

Do you have a mobile phone that could share an internet connection by wifi? The downloaded players should be relatively small, so unlike online play you won't need a good connection - just something - to be able to transfer.

Yes I do have Blackberry that I once used to connect my PS3 to the internet. Not sure if Samsung does but that shouldn't be a problem. If I can only be able to transfer that would be good enough. I guess I'll use the same login to be able to transfer isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread