Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

This game has good potential and im really excited but im not to sure will this game be released in the uk because ac13 looks terrible

This game has good potential and im really excited but im not to sure will this game be released in the uk because ac13 looks terrible

The Uk will be one of its biggest markets so I am sure it will be released there as well.

Can someone clear up what is actually going on? I'm really confused now, first I thought we were waiting for some licensor to fly, then we were waiting for a huge announcement and update to CA + trailer + start of marketing campaign. But then the title of the game gets announced randomly mid week and now we're getting a trailer I believe?

So does tomorrow mark the start of the marketing or is there some more licence delay/issue? ty

this is why Ross should have his own thread :p

When will be the official trailer released?.
I would like to see a leg spinner bowling and getting the batsman stumped!,AI rejecting a run!.
Special beamer!;-).

^Hold on, guys. Today's video will have a full BARS view. (The Big Ant version of DRS). According to my limited information.

I was hoping to see some good batting and bowling in-game footages and mechanisms too, but ... I guess, it is what it is :)

We will all see these things in the next few weeks, so no worries :)

MikeM and HBK say you'll be happy with what you see... if you're not I will give out their personal phone numbers place them into the company cannon :lol

Like all Poms MikeM loves all things French, keep it coming* :D

* English is confusing enough, probably should stay with that...

Ross, the next cricket game you make after DBC 14, could you put Sachin Tendulkar on the cover as a way to commemorate his incredible career and achievements because he will most likely be retired by the time it's time for a new cricket game.

No thank you.

duberryboy, do you not like watching tendulkar bat? Are you not a tendulkar fan?

Users who are viewing this thread