Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

duberryboy, do you not like watching tendulkar bat? Are you not a tendulkar fan?

From what we have heard, Tendulkar was approached but it didn't go through due to problems unknown.

Anyways, whats wrong with Bradman. He is only the greatest, most respectful player to ever play cricket

Ross, the next cricket game you make after DBC 14, could you put Sachin Tendulkar on the cover as a way to commemorate his incredible career and achievements because he will most likely be retired by the time it's time for a new cricket game.

If he hadn't been too greedy he would have been on the cover already.

^ True :)

True hero is Don Bradman and its licensor who looked over the quality than money.

MikeM and HBK say you'll be happy with what you see... if you're not I will give out their personal phone numbers place them into the company cannon :lol

Did not know hbk was involved with these small clips. Here i thought we get to see all these clips due to your and mikey's large hearts. :p

----------

I wondered how long it would take for that to get over here.... "HBK" is one of the main mod's on BigFooty and now works at Big Ant Studios* - he had previously not used Cricket Academy.

* he is a Richmond supporter so I have no idea how he made it through the process...

Swear the work places aren't doing any kind of background checks now a days. I work with a bunch of people so "shady" that they make the even the city of DETROIT look good. And these are employees working at a top engineering firm.

From what we have heard, Tendulkar was approached but it didn't go through due to problems unknown.

Anyways, whats wrong with Bradman. He is only the greatest, most respectful player to ever play cricket

las faiz, did Ross tell you that tendulkar was approached?? I so wish it went through with him. I have no problem with Bradman, but it would have been nice to see Tendulkar on a game cover for the first time and especially after what he has achieved in the game.

I wondered how long it would take for that to get over here.... "HBK" is one of the main mod's on BigFooty and now works at Big Ant Studios* - he had previously not used Cricket Academy.

* he is a Richmond supporter so I have no idea how he made it through the process...

*Cue HBK's PM box to be filled with people asking for release date, trailer etc...

Did not know hbk was involved with these small clips. Here i thought we get to see all these clips due to your and mikey's large hearts. :p

----------

Swear the work places aren't doing any kind of background checks now a days. I work with a bunch of people so "shady" that they make the even the city of DETROIT look good. And these are employees working at a top engineering firm.

HBK's not involved in the clips but he posted that they look good from what he's seen - it's about taking responsibility for what you post :p

PS: He's safe from the company cannon, it's going to be good....

----------

IMO Bradman is *the* name to get us into a series to rival Madden with regard to "think football, think Madden, think Cricket, think Bradman"

Does the fact AFL live 2 has been announced to release on Sep12 affect the potential release date of DBC14?

I think we may get it after September :P

IMO Bradman is *the* name to get us into a series to rival Madden with regard to "think football, think Madden, think Cricket, think Bradman"

Couldn't agree more. You can't really trump Bradman and if this series rivals Madden NFL series, cricket gaming fans are in for a treat :yes

I need to be clear, our game does not have the budget of Madden, not close!

However I think that Bradman deserves to be as big for Cricket as Madden is for football.

Does the fact AFL live 2 has been announced to release on Sep12 affect the potential release date of DBC14?

I think we may get it after September :P

While it would be good to see them go head to head, I do believe there would be at least a couple of weeks between the two releases. Especially with GTA V in the middle.

I need to be clear, our game does not have the budget of Madden, not close!

However I think that Bradman deserves to be as big for Cricket as Madden is for football.

That's understandable and I meant if DBC becomes to cricket video games what Madden is to NFL/football video game, our prayers would be answered :thumbs

Between do provide occasional updates (every few days if possible) with regards to gameplay sessions and Matt's visit to BA Studios.

Agreed, but that all depends on BAS delivering with DB14 as you well know.

We know it has all the ingredients to make a masterchef meal, but it still comes down to how its cooked and especially how the customer likes the way its been cooked. (Yes I know, its an analogy but thats what analogies are for and I'm sure you get what I mean)

We'll know a week after release which is normally when complaints slowly die down and honest feedback starts coming in. Thats why forums are such wonderful things because you get feedback straight away!!

So BAS...no pressure aye :D

Users who are viewing this thread