Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

For those that missed it, here's what it looked like watching the trailer in the super-secret PC.net forum the "Blue Room"...

How_IWatch.gif

If you mean this, then it is broken - I see a black box with an "X" in it.

Hmmmm, this place is possibly a little broken at the moment as I can't upload anything to PC.net... See if the direct link works to some other random site, otherwise we'll always have the memory...

Yeah, direct link works.

I've re-upped the video thread, for what it's worth... so we're not spreading the discussion over multiple threads. Hope that's cool with everyone, if not... all go die in a bus accident. I have no time for your not okayness...

I decided to be aggressive for once with that post and system crashes down? :eek: Atleast it got those trolls deleted, they would be wondering what happened to them for a while. Karma you see...:p

1163.jpg

That image works...

----------

I decided to be aggressive for once with that post and system crashes down? :eek: Atleast it got those trolls deleted, they would be wondering what happened to them for a while. Karma you see...:p

No the last post is here... system could take no more and closed itself down:

Thanks for your values support!

----------

Whoops.... mean't to say Valued support. I quite often think much faster than I can type :)

Last edited:
You didn't miss much, couple of Trolls joined which I guess are now "deleted" accounts :p

Here's a summary:

1. I explained that this is not an interactive video, if input is allowed during animation then that animation has to vary as to that input. i.e. if you are bowling to a line on the pitch then you can pre-bake the animation (read - play a cut-scene) otherwise you need to blend it on the fly.

2. The video was to show the default bowling camera and the umpire was made to make a "howler" on purpose

3. If you agree with me on any point then you are a fan-boy

4. If I disagree with you on any point then apparently I am "angry"

5. You missed seeing Biggs home theatre

6. I mentioned that I cannot tell you the date of release as we have not set it yet. We have incredible orders from all over the globe and are working through how to best fulfil them, along with looking at the calendar of other game releases (not just Cricket games), so as to maximise our exposure and sales.

Thanks Ross! :)
Pts 3 & 4, I guess I read those somewhere in the posts sometime back. Trolls. :p

ross will i get the game dvd in my hands before october 1st? or any change in tht?

6. I mentioned that I cannot tell you the date of release as we have not set it yet. We have incredible orders from all over the globe and are working through how to best fulfil them, along with looking at the calendar of other game releases (not just Cricket games), so as to maximise our exposure and sales.

I am not going to talk about release dates until I have an exact one. Really.

Ross i know that you said you are not answering the release date but im gonna give you my best shot of tricking you into giving me it and you will tell me because i deserve it more compared to the other people who asked

Fixed

:D :D everyone deserves it markkk, but this release date thing keep on disturbing all of us, we are deserted wrt cricket games , for last 7 years almost every day i am bored of playing EA 07, and we have a great game in front of us, but not reachable. Too close but too far . When we have butter we should not search for Ghee.

:D :D everyone deserves it markkk, but this release date thing keep on disturbing all of us, we are deserted wrt cricket games , for last 7 years almost every day i am bored of playing EA 07, and we have a great game in front of us, but not reachable. Too close but too far . When we have butter we should not search for Ghee.

When you have been told there isnt a release date you shouldn't go looking for one...

Ross, as august end is nearing fast will the playsessions still be this month or are you waiting for trickstar next month in September. Thanks for everything.:D

Users who are viewing this thread