Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross has said that he has no release date in mind as the landscape has changed with Mike Fegan claiming inclusion of all the features of DBC and much more. :facepalm Ross may be waiting for him to come clean as to what features Ashes 13 has or lacks. Also Ross mentioned that September has some huge games coming that might have some implication with regards to his earlier plans.

Ross has said that he has no release date in mind as the landscape has changed with Mike Fegan claiming inclusion of all the features of DBC and much more. :facepalm Ross may be waiting for him to come clean as to what features Ashes 13 has or lacks. Also Ross mentioned that September has some huge games coming that might have some implication with regards to his earlier plans.

Apparently you have missed this post of Ross then.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/2564841-post4647.html

We have a target date that has not changed at all.

There are outside factors that can move it a week forward or back, for example if a large retailer will not stock it on a date because of another title coming in (GTAV, etc..), or won't promote it for the same reasons, we have to be commercial about it.

Also, just to clarify I am NOT demanding or asking for Ross to share his thoughts on this. Just sharing my own thoughts on what could possibly be happening. Of course, we have waited for it for so long, waiting one extra month would not matter but just wanted to speculate on the release (because we have nothing better to do till then :p )

Last edited:
I tried to search the post but I think it got washed in the floods PC had last night. Ross said that plans are changed. Only he can confirm.

Apparently you have missed this post of Ross then.

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/2564841-post4647.html

Also, just to clarify I am NOT demanding or asking for Ross to share his thoughts on this. Just sharing my own thoughts on what could possibly be happening. Of course, we have waited for it for so long, waiting one extra month would not matter but just wanted to speculate on the release (because we have nothing better to do till then :p )

Ross, BigAnt and DBC14 is gonna reveal to me the level of patience I have!! Just hanging in there by the threads now :D!

Unacceptable,damn it:-@:
Just nothing much gonna happen this month due to ashes'13 delay!,now we might not get this eb playsession as well.

What is unacceptable my dear friend?

Ross has been a confident ceo to interact with us but now just because of ashes'13 delay and their claim over having features of DBC'14 ,is surely making ross think twice before his next move .

I have been here every day for a looooonnnnngggg time. You got a gameplay video two days ago (less than actually)... more than bit of stretch being had here.

Nothing has changed except other peoples' perceptions.

Please read before posting (first time I've actually said that!):

I was at the Footy with the manager of EB Melbourne on Saturday (he's a Tigers man :lol) and we are in discussions as to when it will fit in with his staff plan and the other games that are imminent.

Last edited:
I have been here every day for a looooonnnnngggg time. You got a gameplay video two days ago (less than actually)... more than bit of stretch being had here.

Nothing has changed except other peoples' perceptions.

Please read before posting (first time I've actually said that!):

And I was alive when you said that :p

Ross has been a confident ceo to interact with us but now just because of ashes'13 delay and their claim over having features of DBC'14 ,is surely making ross think twice before his next move .

And that is unacceptable? To whom and why? What strategy do you have to offer?

This game can come out whenever its ready, it'll be worth the wait.:clap

the landscape has changed with Mike Fegan claiming inclusion of all the features of DBC and much more.

You are kidding right ? :D They added DRS (which was supposed to come as DLC) ... and their DRS doesn't even have HotSpot ..... DRS without hotSpot is a very bad choice :p

MikeF already has somehow backtracked from his words in his own way. Don't think AC13 is as much threat now since its delayed until Nov or whatever they can come up with. My bet would be end of Sept for BA's game. They might hit us with DLC to collide with AC13 release. Its all a theory but I can see it happen

Hi Ross first i would like to appreciate you and Big Ant studios for putting lots effort in making a quality cricket game. I am thankful for your great communication with people. Best of luck.

Users who are viewing this thread