Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Richmond suck, a lot :p

They might suck but at least they will be there in the finals whereas your mob wont :p (im not a Richmond supporter). Unless of course the bombers lose the points then you might sneak a finals game.

Oh and has any date been set for Mattw's visit to the studio?

----------

Read it, let it soak in, move on.

Or play this:

Dragon's Lair - DVD - Full Playthrough - YouTube

I love to hate Dragons Lair I have it on my Arcade Machine, the gameplay is so bad but the artwork is so good.

Last edited by a moderator:
They might suck but at least they will be there in the finals whereas your mob wont :p (im not a Richmond supporter). Unless of course the bombers lose the points then you might sneak a finals game.

OFF TOPIC: We will play Richmond at night in the first final at the MCG, mark my words!

I love to hate Dragons Lair I have it on my Arcade Machine, the gameplay is so bad but the artwork is so good.

It's awesome, the idea of gameplay and controlling the character doesn't get in the way of the most excellent art :p

After watching the video over and over again, I can say the bowling action is good.
If you watch the video in full window you can see the effort the bowler is putting into the delivery. PS Ross so is this Friday going to be a quite one as there will be no video.

PS thanks anyway as most of us have loved everything you have given us over the last couple of months. PS How many LB and byes do you average a game, with us controling the bowling action will there be some shocking balls or overs.:D

I think this may have been mentioned before, but from watching the latest video it appears the "comet tail" attached to the ball will be used to give the player an indication of line and length while batting. Thoughts, views......?

There are some other "tells" as well - all will be revealed in time.

I think this may have been mentioned before, but from watching the latest video it appears the "comet tail" attached to the ball will be used to give the player an indication of line and length while batting. Thoughts, views......?

You're correct. Trail will be there for batting,bowling and fielding.

It is used only for Fielding answered before by Ross not needed while batting

You're correct. Trail will be there for batting,bowling and fielding.

If that is the case timing will be based on the trajectory and anticipated speed of the delivery rather than guessing based on the bowlers release...even fielding will seem more natural. Brilliant idea-2 thumbs up.

Users who are viewing this thread