Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

We have our fingers crossed that people like it as it certainly has depth but will not be as easy to pick up as a pre-determined outcome.

If people hate it we can always patch back in the Rock Paper Scissors approach - the animation will be flawless :yes

We have our fingers crossed that people like it as it certainly has depth but will not be as easy to pick up as a pre-determined outcome.

If people hate it we can always patch back in the Rock Paper Scissors approach - the animation will be flawless :yes

Nah, I imagine that this game will become THE benchmark for cricket games and no other publisher will dare to bring out a game using the "press one of four buttons and I will dance for you" method.

Any publisher or developer worthy of the game of cricket I hasten to add.

Of course it will get used to and will be hard and we will need to practice and become frustrated and get better etcetera......it is what we have screamed for in cricket games for years and years and years and now it is just round the corner......

....be patient guys, we are almost home!:yes

That's why the nets are a good idea ross, people will have the tools to learn the game and if they don't put in the work like critics don't then sod off I say.

PS would love to see the nets be a huge part of the career mode in the future.
PS If people do not pick up the game ross and you are forced to use a pitch marker then a off and on button should work fine, let's see how it goes over the next month after the game playsessions have finished and Matt has played the game.

Hey Ross, of all the people that test/play the game @ the office, who's the best @ it? Batting wise! And on what difficulty level are they playing?

Would love to know how long it took them to get the hang of the controls and how they find them now?

Soooooooo curious :cheers

AI vs AI has been in every cricket game so my guess would be a huge yes.

And how is Ai v Ai do you get proper simulated games doing it?

Hi guys,
If it is asked early (i checked few pages could not find the question) pls answer.Can we assign a bowling action or batting action to a particular player created in academy or it will be automatic.

Hi guys,
If it is asked early (i checked few pages could not find the question) pls answer.Can we assign a bowling action or batting action to a particular player created in academy or it will be automatic.

It will be automatic.

Users who are viewing this thread