Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

but this release date thing keep on disturbing all of us...

It really doesn't. Get over it. We'll find out when we find out... Enjoy the CA Beta until then.

You didn't miss much, couple of Trolls joined which I guess are now "deleted" accounts :p

Here's a summary:

1. I explained that this is not an interactive video, if input is allowed during animation then that animation has to vary as to that input. i.e. if you are bowling to a line on the pitch then you can pre-bake the animation (read - play a cut-scene) otherwise you need to blend it on the fly.

2. The video was to show the default bowling camera and the umpire was made to make a "howler" on purpose

3. If you agree with me on any point then you are a fan-boy

4. If I disagree with you on any point then apparently I am "angry"

5. You missed seeing Biggs home theatre

6. I mentioned that I cannot tell you the date of release as we have not set it yet. We have incredible orders from all over the globe and are working through how to best fulfil them, along with looking at the calendar of other game releases (not just Cricket games), so as to maximise our exposure and sales.

You forgot to mention the most important part:

"Watch the video frame by frame and notice how Handsome the batsman is":cheers

Ross, as august end is nearing fast will the playsessions still be this month or are you waiting for trickstar next month in September. Thanks for everything.:D

I was at the Footy with the manager of EB Melbourne on Saturday (he's a Tigers man :lol) and we are in discussions as to when it will fit in with his staff plan and the other games that are imminent.

Thanks Ross you are the best, with a huge game coming in one month with the number 5 at the end, maybe before or after as this game will have the spotlight this year.
PS you know everyone Ross.:D

September is definitely a hard month for any new franchise to make an impact straightaway. But cricket fans will always value a seemingly decent cricket game over any other be it GTA 5.

AM NOT SPAMMING THIS THREAD . REALLY.. DBC14 is Related sumwhere :p .. it's in bold..

To my deshi, sent u a PM too: HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY ISRAR... bro, wish we had DBC14 in our hands now, could have given u a Real multiplayer defeat as a gift... :D have a blast...

AM NOT SPAMMING THIS THREAD . REALLY.. DBC14 is Related sumwhere :p .. it's in bold..

To my deshi, sent u a PM too: HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY ISRAR... bro, wish we had DBC14 in our hands now, could have given u a Real multiplayer defeat as a gift... :D have a blast...

Thank you very much. Should be a good day tomorrow.

And defeating me in a cricket game? No mortal soul has ever done so....

*gets the knife out to stab anyone to death who claims it*

I was at the Footy with the manager of EB Melbourne on Saturday (he's a Tigers man :lol) and we are in discussions as to when it will fit in with his staff plan and the other games that are imminent.

And....what was the outcome of that discussion?

Can you atleast tell us if we are on track with the original xx/0x/2013 plan? Or will that be extended now?

Get a feeling it will be extended. Pretty sure Ross had mentioned few weeks back that the release date was set and may vary by a week or two depending on the retailers. And now the word is that they do not have a set release date for the game yet.

Actually I'm sure Ross posted the release date and the official trailer just before the site went down and we lost all those posts...

^Thats what I thought when I could connect last night. I thought Ross has revealed the release and all hell has broken lose on PC. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread