Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Agreed, but that all depends on BAS delivering with DB14 as you well know.

We know it has all the ingredients to make a masterchef meal, but it still comes down to how its cooked and especially how the customer likes the way its been cooked. (Yes I know, its an analogy but thats what analogies are for and I'm sure you get what I mean)

We'll know a week after release which is normally when complaints slowly die down and honest feedback starts coming in. Thats why forums are such wonderful things because you get feedback straight away!!

So BAS...no pressure aye :D

You couldn't bring more pressure than the Bradman name itself.

You couldn't bring more pressure than the Bradman name itself.

Awesome Sig Ross :cheers!!

So, if I am reading it correct, we get one delivery from broadcast camera + Full BARS, as in all kinds of decisions being referred (LBW etc.)??? Also, do we get to see an egde flying to keeper/slip?? :D

Gah, that whole post you made announcing the release date is gone too..

EDIT: Nevermind. I can't upload anything to the forums at the moment...

Last edited:
Bad I couldn't go through all the posts yesterday when the server crashed. What was Ross hinting at?

You didn't miss much, couple of Trolls joined which I guess are now "deleted" accounts :p

Here's a summary:

1. I explained that this is not an interactive video, if input is allowed during animation then that animation has to vary as to that input. i.e. if you are bowling to a line on the pitch then you can pre-bake the animation (read - play a cut-scene) otherwise you need to blend it on the fly.

2. The video was to show the default bowling camera and the umpire was made to make a "howler" on purpose

3. If you agree with me on any point then you are a fan-boy

4. If I disagree with you on any point then apparently I am "angry"

5. You missed seeing Biggs home theatre

6. I mentioned that I cannot tell you the date of release as we have not set it yet. We have incredible orders from all over the globe and are working through how to best fulfil them, along with looking at the calendar of other game releases (not just Cricket games), so as to maximise our exposure and sales.

I have rectified point 5 ...however, I feel a bit naked at the moment because I can't re-upload my avatar :(

Users who are viewing this thread