Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I tell you, if there's one thing I constantly read time and time and time and time again in the DBC14 forum and from cricket gaming fans around the globe, it's "please secure the rights to the Bangladesh premiere league..."

You're missing a trick, Ross.

EDIT:

tnx for da link...

Classic.

Last edited:
[/COLOR]

tnx for da link...i can understand dat those stadiums and teams are not officially confirmed...bt it still makes me think that it has some scotland and kenyan domestic teams on the list...bt no BPL teams and bangladeshi stadiums in it!!! if it's going to be like dis in the real game, then shame to dbc 14!!!

Yup, Ross & co. should be ashamed of themselves. How dare they miss out BPL! I told Ross to go for BPL licenses but he somehow went for a nobody in Bradman :eek: Can you believe the cheeky bugger going for someone who didn't even play in BPL :mad

Nothing to see here

Last edited:
I tell you, if there's one thing I constantly read time and time and time and time again in the DBC14 forum and from cricket gaming fans around the globe, it's "please secure the rights to the Bangladesh premiere league..."

You're missing a trick, Ross.

EDIT:

Classic.

They didn't want to pay us enough so the deal for them to be in the game fell through.

The list is not confirmed by the contents of that file, in any case the breakdown of the CA files are now reasonably dated.

Kamrul, please, on your PC, go to control panel -> settings -> keyboard and tick the "allow the use of all vowels and consonants" box. Ta.

i didn't really mean that....bradman is a class in himself... bt da link dutchad give me was showing that it has got some kenyan and scotland domestic teams bt no bangladeshi ones!! and the list showed dat there is no bangladeshi stadiums too!! if it's really going to be like dis dan i think it's not fair!!! tnx

Nothing's been disclosed officially so far and that thread is speculation. I would be surprised if B'desh doesn't feature in the game as a Team and in the stadiums list.

Edit: Ross got there first

OK :) If we have the Russian team (officially official and everything :) ) then of course they'll be there :) :)

Dutch, see that's my new warmer posting style, same text, more smilies, works :yes

I think the same body snatcher that got 79C got me too :yes:p:lol:eek::spy

My eyes are being ***** by smilies... I don't know you people any more...

[/COLOR]
bt it still makes me think that it has some scotland and kenyan domestic teams on the list...bt no BPL teams and bangladeshi stadiums in it!!! if it's going to be like dis in the real game, then shame to dbc 14!!!

Calm down bro.. :noway
ME, I am A Proud Bangaldeshi too, and i luv my country like hell, But I also Luv All the Looottts this game is giving us..

For once you need to realize what we are getting too, this DBC14 changes cricket gamin all in all. :yes
So, instead of whining about what might not be there, why don't u be bit constructive and ask If we can get those in the dlc or patches. :thumbs
For all that i know, Ross in one good Ceo to hear his fans' demands, not ungrateful wastes.. :facepalm
And offcourse, the 'shame shame' words from newbies gets me in the head, :mad me being one of u too..Shame for whom? BigAnt? :p It's US who should be ashamed, we never seem to look at the Bigg picture do we?..

Okay people.....this is not, repeat not the Cricket 07 forum....its like walking into the aftermath of a kindergarten crayon fight!

I didn't mean any offense, you got some news though, the Russians are licensed :)

In Soviet Russia, Balls bowl you...

I didn't mean any offense, you got some news though, the Russians are licensed :)

Its all good, just playing good cop bad cop......just had a smilie overload and that always gets to me, like too many M and M s during a bad movie........

the Russians are licensed :)

Really? can't tell if you're joking around or not.

Interestingly I did see a 'Russia' team uploaded yesterday by someone named 'cricketrussia' :spy

Users who are viewing this thread