Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross please please please i want the Republic of Congo... that would make my day. Can you please make this sometimes today and put in the game, thanks and yeah.

It's too late for us to include new requests in the shipped game but we would patch them in asap after or at release.

Hey ross, Many of us have seen how some of the games on PC are released a week or two (some even months) after their consoles counterpart.....:(

I hope it's not the case with DBC 14.. :noway

Last edited:
We're happy to include any national side that wants to be represented. It's too late for us to include new requests in the shipped game but we would patch them in asap after or at release.

The way it works is that we would create the licensed kit in the game (or patch) and the team themselves would have to do the likenesses in the Academy.

Here's the list of affiliates:

?Afghanistan
?Argentina
?Belgium
?Bermuda
?Botswana
?Canada
?Cayman Islands
?Denmark
?Fiji
?France
?Germany
?Gibraltar
?Guernsey
?Hong Kong
?Ireland
?Israel
?Italy
?Japan
?Jersey
?Kenya
?Kuwait
?Malaysia
?Namibia
?Nepal
?Netherlands
?Nigeria
?Papua New Guinea
?Scotland
?Singapore
?Suriname
?Tanzania
?Thailand
?Uganda
?United Arab Emirates
?United States
?Vanuatu
?Zambia

we know a couple of these countries made the last world cup (Bermuda, Scotland, Ireland I think). I'd love to see a Fiji team in there.

That seals the deal, Issy needs to do an unlicensed shirtless Vladimir Putin, STAT!

I'm pretty sure Ross is joking.

Unless...

I am not joking, I don't do that. Apparently I am a bot with only three modes, serious, angry, and seriously angry.

----------

Any team can be made with the Academy, the main difference between us including them and not is the uniform being 100% correct.

Last edited:
I don't think bots have emotions. "Its in the dlc", "all will be revealed in September..."

The comet trail has really grown on me though, wasn't a fan of it at first. Been playing mlb the past few days to get ready for this game.

Last edited:
I am not joking, I don't do that. Apparently I am a bot with only three modes, serious, angry, and seriously angry.

----------

Any team can be made with the Academy, the main difference between us including them and not is the uniform being 100% correct.

Only 3 modes ross I don't think so.:D

Also add in cocky/off topic AFL talk man:D/ and ross you are a huge joke maker also just not as good as Mike from trickstar ok.:lol:eek:

PS Being serious for once, do you think trickstar are playing you to keep you pushing back to fully reveal your game, meaning what would you do if they said we need till the end of September to reveal are game .:spy

----------

I don't think bots have emotions. "Its in the dlc", "all will be revealed in September..."

The comet trail has really grown on me though, wasn't a fan of it at first. Been playing mlb the past few days to get ready for this game.

Me too, when I first saw the trail I was like a arcade game. Then after watching it for a while and ross/mike talking about it I am a liker now.

Only 3 modes ross I don't think so.:D

Also add in cocky/off topic AFL talk man:D/ and ross you are a huge joke maker also just not as good as Mike from trickstar ok.:lol:eek:

PS Being serious for once, do you think trickstar are playing you to keep you pushing back to fully reveal your game, meaning what would you do if they said we need till the end of September to reveal are game .:spy

Mike said he will show stuff at the start of September, he's never broken a promise or date before so I don't know why you would suggest he would this time....

Wait...

Wait...

I see what you did there...

Mike said he will show stuff at the start of September, he's never broken a promise or date before so I don't know why you would suggest he would this time....

Time will tell ross, with playsessions and Matts visit all happening in the near future they can't hide forever. PS Wait for the demands for stuff come first of septemeber, it will make your requests look well easy.

PS I just hope we get your game in my greedy little(big) hands soon as I have some butt kicking to do and make the aussies look good for once.:facepalm

Ross,
Are you sure that there would be licensed team uniforms?.and also some licensed teams in the game that u are gonna ship?

Peace be on you Ross, it is really good to see the efforts of Big Ant studios in making a brilliant cricket game but i have question will there be Domestic English, NewZealand and Pakistani teams in the DB Cricket 14 ??

Peace be on you Ross, it is really good to see the efforts of Big Ant studios in making a brilliant cricket game but i have question will there be Domestic English, NewZealand and Pakistani teams in the DB Cricket 14 ??

They will be unlicensed teams, you can of course create/share/download teams from the Academy if you do not like the ones that we supply.

They will be unlicensed teams, you can of course create/share/download teams from the Academy if you do not like the ones that we supply.

It would be the coolest little easter egg if some of the unlicensed players had names from Super International Cricket. Used to love playing as WI and opening the bowling with T.Taylor and F.Lesley and then carting around the park with L.Makin, M.Casey and G.Allen.

Users who are viewing this thread