Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

so some of the associate teams will be there licensed... too good!

can't wait to beat Australia with Russia!!

There was an article about cricket in Russia in the Cricketer recently. I once again recommend the excellent Cricket Europe for all your associate and affiliate needs (hint: they're different).

It's totally crazy that Ireland despite being better than both Bangladesh and Zimbabwe aren't "allowed" to play test cricket.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's totally crazy that Ireland despite being better than both Bangladesh and Zimbabwe aren't "allowed" to play test cricket.

I was going through the Zimbabwe Domestic Cricket thread here yesterday, and led me to a blog on why Ireland should be playing Test Cricket - really interesting, and very valid. But the thread also highlighted how competitve Zim could be if they were able to keep all their players - talent is there but it's leaving Zimbabwe because of the lack of money: you can't make a decent living playing cricket there. ICC should be supporting Zimbabwean players (directly, not through the corrupt board) to stay available for Zimbabwe national side.

Instead of useless 2 day games against county 2nd XIs tourists to England should be playing 4 day games against Ireland in prep for Ireland to make a step up, and Ireland should be put in the FTP as soon as possible.

Lastly, both cricket games are similar in features...

The problem is that you make sweeping statements as if they are cast iron truths but are in fact not based on much fact. You can then expect people to reply somewhat in a forthright manner.

Fixed it for you, looks like you quoted the wrong guy....

@bilal khan Thanks for the kind words, sadly we have not implemented support for the split screen that you talk of as the user base just isn't high enough - I have played this with multiplayer Motorstorm and it was awesome!

Having said that, would I be able to play with someone without being able to go online i.e. on offline mode?

You know when mike fegan says both games are similar he means it in his stupid trickstar manner which I will explain below;

both games have stumps
both games have bats (i think)
both games have a ball

can't even think of anymore things that are similar but this is what mike fegan means

Users who are viewing this thread