Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

...just another team in the line of fire for the PlanetCricket XI to ruin.

If we're throwing associate member teams in the mix, I'll back getting Afghanistan in there. Gone to watch them play at the stadium a few times now and they're such a fun team, real high energy brand of cricket...

What about the Greek National Cricket team???

It's been based out of Corfu for aver 25 years now, and they play so poorly that no one wants to even acknowledge them. I'll create them... :cheers

We're happy to include any national side that wants to be represented. It's too late for us to include new requests in the shipped game but we would patch them in asap after or at release.

The way it works is that we would create the licensed kit in the game (or patch) and the team themselves would have to do the likenesses in the Academy.

Did cricket Russia contact you or did you contact them?

Blimey! People in Russia know about this game :eek:

We're happy to include any national side that wants to be represented. It's too late for us to include new requests in the shipped game but we would patch them in asap after or at release.

The way it works is that we would create the licensed kit in the game (or patch) and the team themselves would have to do the likenesses in the Academy.

The bolded 1 line in the statenment above has really made me excited.....

That's really cool ross. I personally would like to see teams like afganistan and ireland in the game also. Specially teams that won't get the proper attention from facemakers here. Lets hope they approach you also.

Users who are viewing this thread