Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

My guess for the commentators would be Ian Botham or Harsha bhogle or Ian Chappel.one of them will be there.what abt this ross?

game is going to be released on September 29th as 30th is Monday am sure.or if not on 29th possible release dates are 10th,17th september or october 1st,8th

Last edited:
I've run out of lines on my sig...

You left out "Team mode and more...".

You absolutely need to have Team mode in there coz that's what cricket fans have been waiting for ages, and I fear you will hardly sell any copies if you don't mention it prominently in your marketing campaign :D

you left out "team mode and more...".

You absolutely need to have team mode in there coz that's what cricket fans have been waiting for ages, and i fear you will hardly sell any copies if you don't mention it prominently in your marketing campaign

even if you do mention team mode dont bother selling it .commmon you dont have the "more".

that will be revealed after ashes reveals its final features

Given the fact AC13 is targeting a November release, they may hold off disclosing all the features till late October. Don't think Ross is gonna wait till then to make his call.

I don't know why people insist on speculating release date. It's been made very clear that its not goin to be anytime soon so why don't people be patient. I'm sure when Ross is allowed to make an announcement we'll be first to know

I still remember mike said that he is going to reveal about final features in September.

He said he will start revealing information starting September. I don't think he said he will disclose everything in the month of Sep itself.

Users who are viewing this thread