Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Chief, in my opinion, made one error in judgement.

The release date issue is nothing compared to the claims being made recently. I hope you can at least agree you were in a lot better hands when Chief was there than you are now.

We will know post September. Mike Fegan mentioned he will disclose info in September and I guess we'll see how it goes then.

Between, any update on the gameplay session?

Last edited:
Without wishing to be annoying;)...I dont think there is anything planned. Ross might still surprise us with something but I wouldn't count-on it. There is a big update to the academy coming. What that precisely entails and when it is coming we know not...
:D
Let's hope that Ross surprise us with something tremendous :)

We will know post September. Mike Fegan mentioned he will disclose info in September and I guess we'll see how it goes then.

Yes. One person can't be held responsible for the whole mess

I just hope, as a cricket fan, without any more shenanigans that it does well for the sake of cricket gaming in general

Yes. One person can't be held responsible for the whole mess

I just hope, as a cricket fan, without any more shenanigans that it does well for the sake of cricket gaming in general

Well said! It would be great to have two successful cricket games in the market and would love to see healthy competition in cricket gaming.

Hopefully there is something to talk about tomorrow...

I am hoping so as ross has not yet ruled out other possibilities except videos :)

Edit: actually he did..never mind. Nothing tomorrow/today.

Last edited:
Chief, in my opinion, made one error in judgement.

The release date issue is nothing compared to the claims being made recently. I hope you can at least agree you were in a lot better hands when Chief was there than you are now.

Agreed...but then again after all that time, coming here and stating that he gave that date based on what the websites had advertised means two things:

A) He genuinely wasn't aware of the delay
B) He was aware of it, but since the websites were advertising 'a' particular date, he chose to go along with it rather than telling the truth
C) He was forced by the management at 505 Games to maintain that the game will be released on 21st June.

Whatever the reason, atleast he should own up to them now specially when he is at talking/replying on the topic at Ashes QnA.

As many have said before, people here are truly a forgiving lot. But people need to stop treating us like kids. Almost everyone here is an adult and appreciates and expects one to come clean if he has made any mistake. I said the same thing to MikeFegan as well that no matter what he posted on fb, he should clarify it now itself and people will forget.....but he still chose to stick to that statement and replied, 'Wait till September, it will all be revealed'. Now more than the game, the only thing that will be revealed is whether he lied or whether he spoke the truth, all because he chose not to come clean or clarify what he meant.

This guy gets it.

1004699_10200583922421892_1627279945_n.jpg

October 7th, 2013?? :spy

For the record... I was the one who created the whole DBC 14 profile on wiki by myself... Everything except for that october 7th part which i just fixed right now.
If someone sees any problem in the article please feel free to either fix it, PM me or quote my post i guess...

My guess for the commentators would be Ian Botham or Harsha bhogle or Ian Chappel.one of them will be there.what abt this ross?

would be good if it was botham and chappel, and one of the "rare" bits of commentary ross has spoken about could be the two of them having another set to...

or, sod rarity, just have everything them two sniping at each other regardless of what's happening in the match. that#ll never get boring.

In game will time move on with deliveries and overs or it will move even if bowler keeps standing at start of his run up as this game has real time mechanics. In far cry 3 sun and moon moved incrementally only with the movement of the player and not when player stood still.

In game will time move on with deliveries and overs or it will move even if bowler keeps standing at start of his run up as this game has real time mechanics....

LOL :D

Then there should be a system of umpire warnings if a player wastes time :P

Last edited:
It happens in fifa when the goalie takes time for goal kick there is a countdown timer which runs out and there is an automatic goal kick.

In game will time move on with deliveries and overs or it will move even if bowler keeps standing at start of his run up as this game has real time mechanics. In far cry 3 sun and moon moved incrementally only with the movement of the player and not when player stood still.

Judging by the video, it will progress regardless of player movement. But I think skipping cut-scenes might also fast forward time to an extent...

In game will time move on with deliveries and overs or it will move even if bowler keeps standing at start of his run up as this game has real time mechanics.

Judging by the video, it will progress regardless of player movement. But I think skipping cut-scenes might also fast forward time to an extent...

This is really interesting ... Playing test matches will be fun .. Ross should talk a little about this 'Real-time mechanics' today :p

Users who are viewing this thread