Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ashes will release in November at the latest.

If Bradman doesn't release before then I will release everybody's hat.

The return tour starts on November 11th or something right? Would be odd if DBC14 released their game in October, a lot of pinheads will buy AC14

I don't know, but I'm getting less interested in this game as time's going on without a release. If this ends up coinciding with the GTA 5 release, I might not even buy it retail.

This is taking ages. :/

Just watched a documentary on sky about sir Don, wow what a man he was. His average doesn't tell the full story. I didn't know a massive amount about him before, he was amazing. Im really glad this game bears his name, and I'm pretty confident the game will live up to his standards as being the best.

For those people starting to moan, Ross is not playing with his fans, he has not given a release date for that exact reason, be patient and wait, or if not, don't come on here and winge, do it in private.

What the hell is this comment about everyone's hat.:facepalm

Yes both games are taking there sweet time:yes, no one could say other wise but I still feel ross/bigant have been great to the fans here. PS Just be patient as knowing ross he will have something special very soon, plus they deserve a week off giving us stuff when they don't even have to in the first place. :cheers

Is d game still supposed 2 be released before october? I am nt asking for d release date. But When I went through some of the threads I came 2 know that Ross said that the game will release before October. Does that mean that he was lieing to us?

yeah ross lies a lot.remember when we were promised a video on friday last week.it was actually past 12 midnight when he released it.so technically it wasn't a friday. i want to sue him for this

Your honour it was a Friday somewhere...

It is true that Ashes will release in November whatever state it is in, there will be no other "brave" decisions(?) by 505, although I do think it would have been braver to release what Trickstar had appatently submitted and intended you to have back then.

im not really excited about the special box.while the front cover of dbc is better than ashes,its back cover will be the same as every video game.crammed for space.a couple of scrren shots, a features list in the middle,platform availabilty an all that.while ashes will have none of that .it 'll just have a revolutionary - cleaner look.

a blank white page and just one line in the middle

EVERYTHING AND MORE

Just saw this on Wikipedia
Then hopefully sometime soon someone corrects that.

Anyone can edit Wikipedia, that means the content is only as reliable as the citations, in this case there are none.

The game has no release date - they will do a press release when there is one, probably with the official trailer for the game. A stab in the dark would suggest that's something good to have in time for Bradman's birthday on Tuesday - but if they aren't in a position to have the exact release date, then a website isn't going to be knowing more than the people who make and publish it.

Then hopefully sometime soon someone corrects that.

Anyone can edit Wikipedia, that means the content is only as reliable as the citations, in this case there are none.

The game has no release date - they will do a press release when there is one, probably with the official trailer for the game. A stab in the dark would suggest that's something good to have in time for Bradman's birthday on Tuesday - but if they aren't in a position to have the exact release date, then a website isn't going to be knowing more than the people who make and publish it.

Just corrected to reflect Q4 2013.

Oh yah, bradman's birthday is coming. Probably that is why they skipped this friday to do something special for tuesday

Users who are viewing this thread