Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

he probably meant different balls, :lol .. ROss, u guyz havn't put an option to Scratch batsmans own balls for comfort, have u :lol ?? probably increases batsman confidence :P .. nd scratchin scratchin he gets out :lol ....

lol ! lol!! Haha I get it Lol! :DD

No post in 7 hours things going real quiet, perhaps people fed up waiting :)

No post in 7 hours things going real quiet, perhaps people fed up waiting :)

I don't think many are fed up with the wait, like others I can feel something big is coming. PS Ross the master Don wants something for his birthday, he came to me in a dream.;)

It's Sir Don Bradman's birthday on 27h of August, I wonder what Ross and company would do to celebrate it!, perhaps he'd announce a release date? or maybe an update for the academy?... What do you guys think?? maybe he has planned something even bigger and better :cheers
----------

What are we waiting for...?!

Nothing, he is talking about this forum, no one had commented in over 7 hours, things are getting quiet for real.

Last edited:
I know sleep is overrated but it had to happen some time....

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, radio silence led to the delay? We've not had much in the way of Mike for a while...Hope it doesn't mean anything bad.

Edit : Just checked his posting and he has been around, just not nearly as much. Can't say I blame the guy, all he gets is negativity and sly remarks about the competitors games. Doesn't exactly breed a warming community here does it.

^^ if that affects him, he is in the wrong business.

This same community would have worshipped him if not for all the misleading and lies we were fed. And this same community will forget, forgive and worship him if his team delivers a great game.

I don't think that it is any different here on PC than elsewhere in our industry/community, this is perhaps a new age of telling it like it is rather than the corporate lines and PR speak of the past that we are all totally "over"?

"While others changed their story, we were consistent"
"While others changed their story" - Official PlayStation Magazine

"Who said it: Andrew House, president of Sony Computer Entertainment, at Sony?s Gamescom conference.

What?s the message: Sony thought hard about PS4, listened to people and got it right. Here?s the full quote: ?While others have shifted their message and changed their story, we were consistent in maintaining a message that is fair and in tune with consumer desires.? It?s a thinly veiled poke at Microsoft?s changing policies and features following the Xbox One reveal and fan backlash. But it really shows that Sony are confident enough with their choices and gamers, are happy are happy with them too."

---------------
Isrararrafi is right though, release a good game and all will be forgotten.

Last edited:
Monday is the 45th anniversary of the time Don Bradman bought some milk at the corner store. Good time to announce the release date...

Seriously, so many people are setting themselves up for dissapointment on Tuesday.

There will not be anything released by us on Tuesday this week.

I don't think that it is any different here on PC than elsewhere in our industry/community, this is perhaps a new age of telling it like it is rather than the corporate lines and PR speak of the past that we are all totally "over"?

"While others changed their story, we were consistent"
"While others changed their story" - Official PlayStation Magazine

"Who said it: Andrew House, president of Sony Computer Entertainment, at Sony?s Gamescom conference.

What?s the message: Sony thought hard about PS4, listened to people and got it right. Here?s the full quote: ?While others have shifted their message and changed their story, we were consistent in maintaining a message that is fair and in tune with consumer desires.? It?s a thinly veiled poke at Microsoft?s changing policies and features following the Xbox One reveal and fan backlash. But it really shows that Sony are confident enough with their choices and gamers, are happy are happy with them too."

"Thinly veiled poke".

Attachments

• tumblr_mpkz5tQtgG1ran7b9o9_400.gif
    tumblr_mpkz5tQtgG1ran7b9o9_400.gif
    483.4 KB · Views: 53

Users who are viewing this thread