Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Cough cough and hawk eye cough cough.......

I haven't forgotten :)

----------

Can Someone ask MF to release a video in which he should say that AC 13 is shelved for next 2 years. that would help us bring our real game in our hands.

Can you let me know if they are making November or not?

What is the implication of them releasing in Nov for your game? I am perplexed as to how an inferior product is managing to upset your plans with regards to DB?

What is the implication of them releasing in Nov for your game? I am perplexed as to how an inferior product is managing to upset your plans with regards to DB?

it is not.. ;) and never will.. u might say Ross is taking the whole situation into count, not just A'13.. though even i support the fact that A***13 shouldn't be allowed to copy same-features-DBC14-has-and-more.. i think even u do not want that to happen.. So let's stick to Ross with a bit of delay, just for the good of a game company that is displaying Real passion for cricket..

Do McDonald's make the best burgers in the world or the best marketed burgers?

What if we get same graphics, features and gameplay in Ashes Cricket 13. I am getting vibes that AC13 will takeover this game. This game is good but as per the screen shots we have seen so far was quite impressive in comparison with the game play. Waiting to see AC'13 videos after all Engalnd Cricket board and Australian Cricket Board choose them to make a cricket game.

Can you let me know if they are making November or not?
I still don't get how that changes things, as long as you know they won't be making October, releasing later is only going to narrow the gap between releases - making it easier for a consumer to decide to wait and compare the two games.

The time where it would be possible for a vaguely relevant release in the UK is slipping, which I would have thought would be a higher priority than getting well into the Australian 'summer of cricket'.

Releasing with a larger gap gives more time for a word of mouth to spread - and by the time they are marketing, you should have a bunch of real feedback out there on why people shouldn't bother with the other game.

after all Engalnd Cricket board and Australian Cricket Board choose them to make a cricket game.
They bid more money, they weren't "chosen".

Lol - they paid the cricket boards for the license, indeed they just paid way more than we were prepared to and that's the ?only? reason they have the license.

I still don't get how that changes things, as long as you know they won't be making October, releasing later is only going to narrow the gap between releases - making it easier for a consumer to decide to wait and compare the two games.

The time where it would be possible for a vaguely relevant release in the UK is slipping, which I would have thought would be a higher priority than getting well into the Australian 'summer of cricket'.

Releasing with a larger gap gives more time for a word of mouth to spread - and by the time they are marketing, you should have a bunch of real feedback out there on why people shouldn't bother with the other game.

They bid more money, they weren't "chosen".

There is more money to be made in Australia than anywhere else.

When I said before October it was on the basis that you would already have Ashes in your hands, I couldn't have predicted the delay of five months. We have the ability to release in the said range or after it.

I have always been as open and honest as I can and at this time I cannot honestly give a precise date.

We believe that now that we have a great game in hand we now need to maximise the return on the investment that we have made. You can hate on me for it but I am telling you how it is.

You can hate on me for it but I am telling you how it is.

...that's on my family crest; "Duis odio mi, sed est verus"

Obsession of release dates is getting old. It's here when it's here, the longer we wait the better the game gets and the more likely it is they're spending time totally nailing the gameplay. Fine by me...

Like a fine wine...

Last edited:
There is more money to be made in Australia than anywhere else.

When I said before October it was on the basis that you would already have Ashes in your hands, I couldn't have predicted the delay of five months. We have the ability to release in the said range or after it.

I have always been as open and honest as I can and at this time I cannot honestly give a precise date.

We believe that now that we have a great game in hand we now need to maximise the return on the investment that we have made. You can hate on me for it but I am telling you how it is.

No one will hate you for telling the truth, but some may hate you for not letting us know the truth.

...that's on my family crest; "Duis odio mi, sed est verus"

Obsession of release dates is getting old. It's here when it's here, the longer we wait the better the game gets and the more likely it is they're spending time totally nailing the gameplay. Fine by me...

Like a fine wine...

But they have locked down the xbox and ps3 version and no changes can be made there without a patch. So any new cool things they come up with or any alteration of the AI will have to wait for a patch or DBC15

No one will hate you for telling the truth, but some may hate you for not letting us know the truth.

Arghh! I don't now the date.

----------

But they have locked down the xbox and ps3 version and no changes can be made there without a patch. So any new cool things they come up with or any alteration of the AI will have to wait for a patch or DBC15

Almost 100% zero day patch for features we are working on now.

Users who are viewing this thread