Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

we are going to play fifa 14 and also AC13 if it is released before BDC 14 and then if DBC 14 is released we will like to play the game. Best Wishes

No sane person is going to hate you after what you have given us Ross.I am just wondering what is going to trigger the full on marketing campaign? Are BA waiting for Mike Regan to retract from his claim of Ashes having all the features of DB or something else. I also don't see how an incompetent development studio can copy features in two months or so that have been developed and implemented by a dedicated team taking them four years to do so under visionary leadrship of Ross.

Last edited:
Maybe I want them to start my marketing campaign ;)

Guy walks into a store and asks "can I preorder that Ashes cricket game I've seen advertised?", " you could but we have this game here for you now and it's awesome".

Last edited:
W H O... C A R E S?!!

Honestly.

This is so boring.

Pretty much seals it. If they are still working on features for a zero-day patch on consoles, it is safe to assume the game isn't making it in September. Might probably be late october or early November (is my guess).

That brings me to another point: In case AC 2013 fails to make the November deadline again and gets pushed to December, does DBC14 get pushed back even further?

Last edited:
...that's on my family crest; "Duis odio mi, sed est verus"

Obsession of release dates is getting old. It's here when it's here, the longer we wait the better the game gets and the more likely it is they're spending time totally nailing the gameplay. Fine by me...

Like a fine wine...

Yep. While I take on board from here all things cricket and cricket gameplay, and indeed fundamental features have been added to the game as requested on here, there is nothing said here that will change the release date. At all.

Last I'm saying until I have the date in hand.

You're more patient that I am with these muppets...

458 Pages of Ross saying "you'll get a release date when we're good and ready" and people still ask the same boring question in various creative ways and you always get the same answer...

That's what your visit is for, isn't it? :D

Wouldn't it be better to wait until there's some feedback on the game based on how it plays before the first patch?

We will have a lot of updates as they are totally under our control.

I should add that the way we have set up the various "designer" sections and Academy minimise the issues.

Last edited:
I'm sure, but you were mentioning previously the cost of doing them. Or is there something special with day one patches?

I am willing to bear the cost and keep upgrading so our game does not get traded in. The good thing is that it is our game and I don't need publisher permission (think 2010).

We have a reputation of patching and keeping our games up to date, that will continue.

Ross, your marketing campaign without even starting has made several good Cricket 2007 modders to quit modding because Don Bradman Cricket 14 is going to come out.So indirectly you have started to market your game :D

The true downside of you not yet releasing is that we can look forward to heaps more questions about release dates, menu colours and the fact that if you split the 33rd screenshot of the gameplay video in half it looks like Mick Jaggers bum...........

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread