Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

nobody is forcing ross to release it inadvertently. If the plan is to do it in march 2014 or whenever, just say so and that would put all questions to bed and will set the right expectations.

We just want to know how much longer it is going to take so that we can move on and not get lost in needless anticipation.

he doesnt have a date!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Mother! ! Its happening again ......mother???????????

Hold me, Dutch... just hold me...

There is more money to be made in Australia than anywhere else.

When I said before October it was on the basis that you would already have Ashes in your hands, I couldn't have predicted the delay of five months. We have the ability to release in the said range or after it.

I have always been as open and honest as I can and at this time I cannot honestly give a precise date.

We believe that now that we have a great game in hand we now need to maximise the return on the investment that we have made. You can hate on me for it but I am telling you how it is.

Most of us will not hate you even if you wait till say jan 2014 and miss this year as ashes 2013 must release in nov or game over man.
PS Why do you say aus will be a bigger market than England ross, is that because the soccer will be on in England, if yes I see your point there.

Best time to release a cricket game was june to august and now that has passed we will just have to see what happenings next month when ashes opens it's doors.:spy

The best time is not June to August because that's Footy/Rugby/League season in Australia. That's a stupid time to release a CRICKET game.

Most of us will not hate you even if you wait till say jan 2014 and miss this year as ashes 2013 must release in nov or game over man.
PS Why do you say aus will be a bigger market than England ross, is that because the soccer will be on in England, if yes I see your point there.

Best time to release a cricket game was june to august and now that has passed we will just have to see what happenings next month when ashes opens it's doors.:spy

Could all the people who are feeling emotions of hate about this whole thing just take a minute and look at themselves in the freakin mirror and ask themselves the question........what the heck am I doing?

Could all the people who are feeling emotions of hate about this whole thing just take a minute and look at themselves in the freakin mirror and ask themselves the question........what the heck am I doing?
24/7 on planet cricket.how dare you call me JOBLESS

Release window most likey is October/November possibly December now, with the AC13 delay. Ties into the domestic season in Australia when cricket is top of mind locally, boxing day test matches... etc etc.

Fine...fair enough!! I am assuming Ross is in agreement with your post (since he thanked it :p), so I guess that settles it. Game is not releasing in September for sure :cheers!!

he doesnt have a date!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!

Mother! ! Its happening again ......mother???????????

Its appalling to see such unprofessional behaviour from so called moderators out here. I may even get banned for writing this, oh what has this site transformed into.

It's not releasing in September. There. Does that help? It's not happening in September and never was. We would know by now if it was. It's not difficult to figure out when the most likely release window is just by reading a lot of Ross' comments, the AC13 delay... and especially his most recent one about the Australian market being the most profitable. The game is called 2014... there's your biggest clue.

Release window most likey is October/November possibly December now, with the AC13 delay. Ties into the domestic season in Australia when cricket is top of mind locally, boxing day test matches... etc etc.

EDIT:

God, now I'm talking about the f'n release. Kill me.

This game will not release this year unless ashes2013 f--ks up again as simple as that. Nothing wrong with waiting guys, I have waited this long what's a few more months going to hurt and on a plus side the game will keep getting better and better.

Go Bigant I say as I will not ask for release dates anymore.:thumbs

Its appalling to see such unprofessional behaviour from so called moderators out here.

I agree. Leave the unprofessional behavior to people like me.

EDIT:

Also, what has this site "transformed into" in your barely a year membership of it?

Last edited:
his game will not release this year unless ashes2013 f--ks up again as simple as that. Nothing wrong with waiting guys, i have waited this long what's a few more months going to hurt and on a plus side the game will keep getting better and better.

Go bigant i say as i will not ask for release dates anymore.

he didn't say its not releasing this year.he doesn't know exactly as well.he hasn't said any thing.IM ACTUALLY ENJOYING THIS.HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOME ONE TO ASK THIS QUESTION AGAIN.ALL IVE DONE FOR THE PAST HOUR.

Last edited:
The best time is not June to August because that's Footy/Rugby/League season in Australia. That's a stupid time to release a CRICKET game.

I was meaning in England not here Biggs, 22 million vs like 65 million.:D

Ashes 13 was supposed to be out then, that's why it was never on the cards and therefore, why it [DBC14] was never going to be released then. It's also a good indication that DBC14 may not release for the "home" Ashes in Australia as they'll have the license on the box over that period and why it may be suicidal to release a non-branded game during the same period where Ashes is top of mind. NOW, if they have a BBL license or something similar, that's a different scenario.

Also, I doubt all 53 million people in England buy cricket games, Australia per capita has just an active, if not far more active cricket scene than England and as Ross has already mentioned, the money is in the Australian market for their product.

I agree. Leave the unprofessional behavior to people like me.

Well, you definitely need a Wing man in power to get away with all the holiness that you awesome twosome are blessing the forum with. Is that not right?? A match made in heaven!!!

Users who are viewing this thread