Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross, your marketing campaign without even starting has made several good Cricket 2007 modders to quit modding because Don Bradman Cricket 14 is going to come out.So indirectly you have started to market your game :D

Well I didn't mean to do that :)

I will be asking the mods here who I can trust and will make sure there is support from our coders with source and whatever else is required for the PC, as in personal computer, mod community as we have done previously with every sports title. The mods from "wouldy" for RLL2 are stunning!

----------

The true downside of you not yet releasing is that we can look forward to heaps more questions about release dates, menu colours and the fact that if you split the 33rd screenshot of the gameplay video in half it looks like Mick Jaggers bum...........

It's not that sort of "coming out" that I was talking of....

p. While I take on board from here all things cricket and cricket gameplay, and indeed fundamental features have been added to the game as requested on here, there is nothing said here that will change the release date. At all.
if youre still adding elements ,a better bowling action:yes:clapplease.if it can be done .if its too late ok.just select a better one .(only i can think off)

----------

Information and indeed the game itself will be released when it is most viable to do so from every perspective of those involved, from the retailers, publisher, ourselves, and of course the consumer.
fair enogh.and logically its your decision ,its your product and investment.and you dont have to give justification for this.we all want you to maximise your profits.

----------

Do McDonald's make the best burgers in the world or the best marketed burgers?
while you obviously know more abouth this,my opinion is that when your trailer isbetter and all this will sell.even more so for a cricket game.most will read reviews and just know it when they see the game trailer,graphics or gameplay. .(its obvious)any way your points and fears are justified.hope you make profits so we get dbc 15.

W H O... C A R E S?!!

Honestly.

This is so boring.

Actually a lot of people here do. I would say 'the majority' does!! I know you dont, but I personally do, and same is the case for many people here.

Actually a lot of people here do. I would say 'the majority' does!! I know you dont, but I personally do, and same is the case of many people here.

I do too, passionately. I think however that the point he is making is the whole continuous asking for release dates when Ross has said umpteen times that he will not say anything until he is ready to. There is no point asking. None. Zilch. Zero. Nada. That is becoming very very boring indeed.

We all want the game to release, this morning preferably. It just aint happening. We have no choice at all but to wait. Either patiently or by annoying each other with continuous questions that cannot be answered.

Dutch is right but the urge to get a hold of this beauty gets the better of most of us and we are coaxed into asking for the same thing again. I personally just want to know how much more I have to wait.

Actually a lot of people here do. I would say 'the majority' does!! I know you dont, but I personally do, and same is the case for many people here.

So when you've been given an answer dozens of times, you think talking about it again and again and again and again is going to change that answer? That's my point...

Ross has already told you, you'll know when you NEED to know. Right now, you don't need to know. Simple as that. You can ask the same questions about the release date a billion different ways but his answer has already been given hundreds of pages ago.

There's so many more interesting things to discuss, the release date isn't one of them.

I think however that the point he is making is the whole continuous asking for release dates when Ross has said umpteen times that he will not say anything until he is ready to. There is no point asking. None. Zilch. Zero. Nada. That is becoming very very boring indeed.

That I agree to as well (totally)!! I know Ross would reveal the exact date 'as soon as' he can. So asking for it is not going to change anything, specially since Ross himself is not aware of the 'exact date'.

However, the questions that whether it would release in September, seem totally valid to me since Ross did say earlier that the game would release before October, so, people would wanna know if that date still holds true, or whether its probable but nor sure, or whether it is totally out of range now.

It's not releasing in September. There. Does that help? It's not happening in September and never was. We would know by now if it was. It's not difficult to figure out when the most likely release window is just by reading a lot of Ross' comments, the AC13 delay... and especially his most recent one about the Australian market being the most profitable. The game is called 2014... there's your biggest clue.

Release window most likey is October/November possibly December now, with the AC13 delay. Ties into the domestic season in Australia when cricket is top of mind locally, boxing day test matches... etc etc.

EDIT:

God, now I'm talking about the f'n release. Kill me.

Last edited:
No one will hate you for telling the truth, but some may hate you for not letting us know the truth.

What? Speak utterly and only for yourself mate.......hate....hate .....hate.......what is wrong with folks.....its a friggin cricket game not Nuremberg.......

Nobody is forcing Ross to release it inadvertently. If the plan is to do it in March 2014 or whenever, just say so and that would put all questions to bed and will set the right expectations.

We just want to know how much longer it is going to take so that we can move on and not get lost in needless anticipation.

He WANTS the anticipation. He wants the competitors unaware...

That's his biggest card to play.

This is promotion 101 stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread