Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Could all the people who are feeling emotions of hate about this whole thing just take a minute and look at themselves in the freakin mirror and ask themselves the question........what the heck am I doing?

I hope that is not for me:noway, I have said for a long time now. I don't care when it's releasing. Oct/ feb who knows, I just enjoy coming on here must of the time and seeing what's new.
PS Let's just see what ashes 2013 do next month.

Blah blah blah

Feel free to leave, I'll show you the door.

My posts get deleted all the time, I'm no saint here... Matt gives me infractions just for FUN sometimes...

If the game comes out in September, it would have good two months to capture the market before AC2013 releases. If it comes out after AC2013, than I am afraid that it would lose out on some of the potential buyers. I am sure Ross has a strategy for an appropriate release of the game.

Feel free to leave, I'll show you the door.

My posts get deleted all the time, I'm no saint here... Matt gives me infractions just for FUN sometimes...

I am not on your personal property. The fact that you are on these forums 24/7 does not mean that you own it.

You are just obnoxious and unimportant and need an ego boost here. Get a Life, visiting. Psychiatrist may be a good start.

Ashes 13 was supposed to be out then, that's why it was never on the cards and therefore, why it [DBC14] was never going to be released then. It's also a good indication that DBC14 may not release for the "home" Ashes in Australia as they'll have the license on the box over that period and why it may be suicidal to release a non-branded game during the same period where Ashes is top of mind. NOW, if they have a BBL license or something similar, that's a different scenario.

Also, I doubt all 53 million people in England buy cricket games, Australia per capita has just an active, if not far more active cricket scene than England and as Ross has already mentioned, the money is in the Australian market for their product.

England cricket is top at the moment as the ashes is already over.:facepalm

PS I do wonder how many copies of ashes 2009 were sold in the uk vs aus back then, still this is off topic and I can feel dutch's breath on my neck, deleting soon I mean.:lol

He WANTS the anticipation. He wants the competitors unaware...

That's his biggest card to play.

This is promotion 101 stuff.

Biggest card surely was when AC13 delayed to Nov was to release ASAP at that time. Dev window still too short for AC to successfully copy, he has said that console versions have locked. To me a no-brainer, would have given him exactly what he mentioned - people wondering about pre-ordering AC13 find another awesome cricket game already out. HUGE opportunity missed there, I feel.

That being said, as it's called 14 it'll be late Oct/early Nov.

Hardcore will probably buy both, so BA need to maximise the rest. If I were BA I would want DBC14 out and established as THE cricket title well before christmas, because otherwise Mums who know nothing will see Ashes and buy that for their kids. But if DBC has set the bar already, the guy in the store does exactly what Ross wanted, and says "there's this other game..."

Possibility is BA don't think AC will make it at all, even in Nov and want to drop the bomb then.

Bravo, Dave. Bravo...

Possibility is BA don't think AC will make it at all, even in Nov and want to drop the bomb then.

This guy gets it.

Yep. While I take on board from here all things cricket and cricket gameplay, and indeed fundamental features have been added to the game as requested on here, there is nothing said here that will change the release date. At all.

So within three posts you say that "there is nothing said here that will change the release date. At all" and "I don't know the release date"....?

So which one is it....you do or you don't....? People just want the truth....not ongoing diversions from the truth. :facepalm

he didn't say its not releasing this year.he doesn't know exactly as well.he hasn't said any thing.IM ACTUALLY ENJOYING THIS.HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR SOME ONE TO ASK THIS QUESTION AGAIN.ALL IVE DONE FOR THE PAST HOUR.

Ok maybe I jumped the gun there, sorry ross.:facepalm
I just want you to know you have my support when ever you feel is the right time to release the release date information about the release date ok.:p

PS Been with you from the start so will not be going anywhere, I have a great feeling about this game as others have also.:thumbs

So within three posts you say that "there is nothing said here that will change the release date. At all" and "I don't know the release date"....?

So which one is it....you do or you don't....? People just want the truth....not ongoing diversions from the truth. :facepalm

Read those statements very carefully - how are they at odds with each other - they are both true.

It's not releasing in September. There. Does that help? It's not happening in September and never was. We would know by now if it was. It's not difficult to figure out when the most likely release window is just by reading a lot of Ross' comments, the AC13 delay... and especially his most recent one about the Australian market being the most profitable. The game is called 2014... there's your biggest clue.

Release window most likey is October/November possibly December now, with the AC13 delay. Ties into the domestic season in Australia when cricket is top of mind locally, boxing day test matches... etc etc.

EDIT:

God, now I'm talking about the f'n release. Kill me.

This guy gets it;)

...better be a cheque in the mail for me, aryan8262in

Ross means he does not have a 100% date like oct 20 for something like that, just enjoy the ride I say.:thumbs

Okay back to discussing release dates and not Biggs.

Matt, I do not see an option yo report Posts while using my Android device.

Please addresses the behaviour of Dutch. The fact that he is a moderator and aided by a BIG accomplice has got to his head and he is behaving in an uncouth fashion.

I have always found you to be very professional and I am sure you would like to get this under control. I just hope that the duo have not become uncontrollable even for you.

Users who are viewing this thread