Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

What are you guys are planning for this game ?

I'm planning to get a 32" Sony Bravia LED :yes sold my Acer 18.5" old LCD 2 days back :)

What are you guys are planning for this game ?

I'm planning to get a 32" Sony Bravia LED :yes sold my Acer 18.5" old LCD 2 days back :)

that's nice. I might get a TV too for the desktop (which i need to buy also :p)

until then i will keep playing the ps3 on the 56 incher sony, sitting 7ft away.

I think Big Ant are gearing up to announce the release date in the next seven days - probably on Don Bradman's birth date of Tuesday 27/08.

That will then give them a four week promotional window with a view to the game releasing week commencing 23rd September - the week after GTA.

Both the promo period and the release date would then fit within the loose timescales that Ross has hinted at over the last month or so. :cheers

Release date will be revealed this Tuesday. This is my gut feeling.

It has to be - along with that of play-sessions maybe. Otherwise, I don't think that an intelligent studio like BA and an intelligent man like Ross (no flattery) will waste as good an opportunity as Don Bradman's birthday (by doing nothing at all) to announce the game that has the unique title of Don Bradman as its signature.

Hi Ross i just want to ask that all the batsman will have same batting stance and styles in DBC 14 ? i am sorry if this question has been asked before but i have not found any answer for that yet.

Any one playing on pc should look at the dell ultrasharp 2560 x 1440 the resolution aloan makes games look so much better and massive contrast ratio led

Your honour it was a Friday somewhere...

It is true that Ashes will release in November whatever state it is in, there will be no other "brave" decisions(?) by 505, although I do think it would have been braver to release what Trickstar had appatently submitted and intended you to have back then.

Isn't there a separate Q+A thread for people who want ask questions about one game, but have the answers always about a different game?

Otherwise it's a little confusing. :D

Isn't there a separate Q+A thread for people who want ask questions about one game, but have the answers always about a different game?

Confusing? this thread? Yeah sure, there's also a verrry relevant thread for discussing kitchens somewhere else in sum forum...

There is certainly a thread with the "q" part of "q&a", bit of a stretch to say there are answers in there :p

I was answering this btw, so it was relevant:

i dont think this game will release before AC 13, these guys are playing with their fans...

I doubt it'll be released the week after GTA. It might be different for other countries, but here in the UK, FIFA 14 is released the week after GTA, but I'm hoping it will be. Fingers crossed.

There is certainly a thread with the "q" part of "q&a", bit of a stretch to say there are answers in there :p

I was answering this btw, so it was relevant:

Ha. Was just feeling playful, you little scamp. ;)

You need to change the start of your sig to "the only CRICKET game" by the way, before the FIFA people at EA come after you. ;) They've got nets-a-plenty.

Get a room you two*

*preferably a room that contains DBC14 two controllers and the xbox on...

Users who are viewing this thread