Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

ive had snowy pming me and costantly under minding everything i have said for last couple hours so i have the rite to be pissed off

snowy your just talking sh it over and over why dont you just do everyone a favour and stop typing making your self look stupid

Calm your farm mate. We can have a civil conversation.

A) "xx/0x/2013" is different from what you said in your original post.

B) Your original post you said "kept saying release not put back" which people (other than me) are disagreeing with also. Punk and cricket_online have also stated that the 'potential date which may or may not be true' could move a week or two

no your just trying to piss me off as usual internet warrior

----------

ask ross himself im pretty sure he said release wont change so that original September release should still stand that was wrote so people who might not of seen it would know who are asking about release

Punk and cricket_online have also stated that the 'potential date which may or may not be true' could move a week or two

Yeah as I said if I remember correctly this is what ross had said a while ago. Also I normally don't ever speak of release date but I found this discussion interesting as I saw members speak of AC13 having some form of impact on DB14.

On a side note with the in-game creator will it be possible to create old tours? such as a 1985 ashes tour for example? This is one feature that has got me really excited in the past few days

----------

no your just trying to piss me off as usual internet warrior

----------

ask ross himself im pretty sure he said release wont change so that original September release should still stand that was wrote so people who might not of seen it would know who are asking about release

Yeah but he also said it may move back a week or forward a week, unless he's recently come out and said what you've said above.

On a side note with the in-game creator will it be possible to create old tours? such as a 1985 ashes tour for example? This is one feature that has got me really excited in the past few days

Yep, that's the reason why the designer has so many options for the different rules that have been in place over various periods of time.

Yep, that's the reason why the designer has so many options for the different rules that have been in place over various periods of time.

I am already looking forward to having a quadrangular Test tourney with Bradman's Invincibles, Windies of 80s, SA team of 70s and Steve Waugh's Aussies of early noughties :yes

I expect Windies to beat Steve Waugh's Aussies in the final but let's wait and see :cheers

^^ not if i am controlling that team!!

If you want, let's have a miltiplayer tournament of that. I would like to take control of the aussies. ;)

Damn it...getting ahead of myself again.

^^ not if i am controlling that team!!

If you want, let's have a miltiplayer tournament of that. I would like to take control of the aussies. ;)

Damn it...getting ahead of myself again.

Would be difficult to play Tests online but yeah we will have odi tourney on similar lines with all the great teams over the years in the fray - WI of 70s & 80s, SL of late 90s, Pak of early to mid 90s, Aussies of early 2000s and India of late noughties!

A 50 overs odi will be easier to manage than a Test championship online :thumbs

Would be difficult to play Tests online but yeah we will have odi tourney on similar lines with all the great teams over the years in the fray - WI of 70s & 80s, SL of late 90s, Pak of early to mid 90s, Aussies of early 2000s and India of late noughties!

A 50 overs odi will be easier to manage than a Test championship online :thumbs

You should be able to save your progress in an online game and return to it at a later date - makes tests playable

You should be able to save your progress in an online game and return to it at a later date - makes tests playable

Not realistic IMO. I would rarely get more than a couple of hrs to play the game at a stretch and there's no guarantee my opponent will be available when I am. For pragmatic reasons I will stick to shorter formats for online mode. However if we get the game before Christmas, I might play Tests over the Christmas vacation/holidays.

True that. Hopefully it will release in time for christmas.

Naming it cricket 14 allows them to release it next year also which i hope they don't.

If memory serves, all of the posts referred to by myself regarding dates were prior to the large Ashes delay and once their game was delayed by a season I flagged that this may be an issue at the earliest opportunity.

In any case, in five days you will have all of the details from the other game to focus on...

Can you just say this:

"We will not be making any decisions on the release date until we have seen and processed Ashes' September news".

You've largely hinted at it; others have assumed it. If you just came out and said that, then that would be enough news for people to give the release date talk a break (at least until then..)

If waiting for AC13 news from 505 is the strategy then Surely there will not be any significant feature In AC13 that Big Ant to worry about. DBC14 has every features that a cricket gamer dreamt of.

Users who are viewing this thread