Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Chocolate Factory is a good visit too, and Settlers Tavern in the town do really nice food. Going to the Perth test myself too, might end up seeing you around :P

No doubt, see you there :)

----------

I think Trublu entertainment only leave a month between announcing a release date and the game coming out. They recently announced AFL Live 2 will be coming out on September 12th, also with them handling that release maybe they don't want 2 of their games coming out at the same time:
AFL Live 2 confirmed for September 12 release - GameSpot.com

It's how they roll.....

Will dbc14 ps3 play on ps4 or be available for digital download? I like many will probably trade in my ps3 come end of nov here in uk.

If waiting for AC13 news from 505 is the strategy then Surely there will not be any significant feature In AC13 that Big Ant to worry about. DBC14 has every features that a cricket gamer dreamt of.

What I don't get is even if AC13 does have all the features of the game then so what? what can BA do quickly change all their games features and add new ones or something lol

Apparently Mike Fegan.....

I lol'd

Ross please post one or two screenshots to divert us from the release date discussion please....:yes

Ross....is there anything to look forward to (with respect to this game) before this coming Friday??:spy

Ross/ mike, in first person view do you see the bat and the body in his view, also if you get hit in the head hard does the view go all fuzzy.

----------

Ross please post one or two screenshots to divert us from the release date discussion please....:yes

No if I was Ross I would send a photo of the release date blacked out.:D

Ross....is there anything to look forward to (with respect to this game) before this coming Friday??:spy

Yep, I promised Dutch some stuff so there will be at least that...

Ross/ mike, in first person view do you see the bat and the body in his view, also if you get hit in the head hard does the view go all fuzzy

That would be nice to see in the game get hit on the helmet and the screen goes shaky...Batsman viewing ability is stopped for a bit and is not able to locate where the ball has gone but runs on the call of the non-striker....:):thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread