Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Wow... getting fired up in here this morning.

I would have thought Ross would be a happy little Vegemite with Carlton now in 8th position since Essendon are, er, well... a bit dopey. :lol

----------

Unless of course the might Brisbane Lions knock them out... although, I'm not confident.

Can I remind everyone to discuss the post made and not the person making the post?

Wow... getting fired up in here this morning.

I would have thought Ross would be a happy little Vegemite with Carlton now in 8th position since Essendon are, er, well... a bit dopey. :lol

----------

Unless of course the might Brisbane Lions knock them out... although, I'm not confident.

I'm not angry, just telling it like it is. Some people think that you haven't heard them because you don't respond and so just repeat themselves again and again.... its like that little yappy fan that sits behind you at the footy, cricket, tennis or movie that just wont shut up!

Anyway, luckily enough there is a thread for this now:

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/don-bradman-cricket-14-forum/release-date-q-85683.html#post2586196

OFF TOPIC: Somewhat happy about being in 8th, would have been good to earn it properly (we have that opportunity this week I guess), pretty unhappy about what Essendon have done to the game though, got to feel for the young players - the older leaders at that club just really should have stood up, very sad day for football indeed.

----------

Damn.... too slow.... hope lots get deleted!

----------

I'm coming for ya G4D! PLANET CRICKET RECORD HOLDER: Most deleted posts 2013 - not for long, I think you counted your ducks a little early!

Ross, what are best stats by your studio team/players till now during testing. I mean max score, max wicket, catches in a match (individual player/ team). That would be interesting if you can share. :p

GUYS - We will have this as our starting benchmarks :yes

I am sorry if its already been asked and shared but I have gone through the thread and couldn't find it.

Last edited:
You sure you checked all 486 pages? :)

I will have to defer this to MikeM and HBK - one of them will no doubt give you some answers.

i was just wondering about how to get swing - not sure if you're able to give away too much but i was wondering, the controls thread states

RAS UP ? This will deliver the ball, when you release it and what position you push to, will determine the ultimate line and length of the delivery inside your original Length Range.

but i was wondering, to swing the ball do you have to move the RAS in/out, or will it swing more if you move it up dead straight (e.g. mimicking that a bowler with a straight wrist should swing it more)? or is there an additional button for swing?

any info at all hugely appreciated.

You sure you checked all 486 pages? :)

I might have joined the forum little late :yes but have been going through the thread since last year. intially once a month. then twice a month. last few fridays made myself to check it weekly. :p
But since yesterday as all rules are broken so I have made up schedule to check the forum everyday during my lunch hour ;)

i was just wondering about how to get swing - not sure if you're able to give away too much but i was wondering, the controls thread states

but i was wondering, to swing the ball do you have to move the RAS in/out, or will it swing more if you move it up dead straight (e.g. mimicking that a bowler with a straight wrist should swing it more)? or is there an additional button for swing?

any info at all hugely appreciated.

You use LAS to choose the seam position. The seam position, along with many many more variables would determine the swing, like in real life.

You use LAS to choose the seam position. The seam position, along with many many more variables would determine the swing, like in real life.

ah ok thank you. i must have missed that bit in the controls post! I saw the bit about LAS starting the jump - i guess the seam position etc. is set before starting run up.

that's much better / more realistic than "press x for outswinger"!!

thanks for clarifying

hey! ross! please have a option like fifa dat when we'll play in career mode we'll be able to play both as individual player or as a full team.it'll be awesome then!! or we'll not be able to feel the game in career mode! thanks. i don't know if u do have anything like it then let me know!

No, there won't be an option like that because it's a be-a-pro mode, not be-a-team mode, which is called "arcade" mode or whatever...

Users who are viewing this thread