Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

What do you know exactly? All we have been shown is a few videos that reveal next to nothing and everyone is already hailing it the best cricket game ever. The AC people did the exact same thing and told everyone it would have all the features and be amazing then we started hearing of complications and delays. The same is happening here.

I disagree when he says that good games dont always sell. Its understandable that a good action game may not sell well but thats because there are hundreds of them. Same with the idea that mcdonalds are the best marketed burgers, yes thats true but theyre competing with so many burger outlets. This game has one competitor which hasnt even released, if its any good then cricket fans will buy it. In fact releasing at the time of the ashes means the hype may wven pull in some other fans. I dont believe you can sell a cricket game with the main selling point that its the best cricket game, it needs to be sold in thr heat of the moment. The trail is running cold...

This is a very good point :clap

Snowy still here still against anyone whos getting frustrated by the wait and the slow process of hardly any proof behind all the words that this games is the best thing in the world

As evidenced by what? How can the trail run cold when the marketing/promotional campaign hasn't even officially started...

That's what his whole point is though, delays for that have happened a few times now going from marketing campaign starting in 1 week, 2 weeks and now no news about it at all, so it is a valid point.

That's what his whole point is though, delays for that have happened a few times now going from marketing campaign starting in 1 week, 2 weeks and now no news about it at all, so it is a valid point.

We'll have to agree to disagree. :thumbs We've been getting consistent information from Ross, videos the last three weeks and even screenshots in the last 24 hours.

I don't think it is unreasonable to say that they are keeping interest up with the hardcore followers, and then will look to grab the casual followers with the official marketing campaign?

best thing is that now its been stated there is no release date not long ago it was stated there was a release date un announced that wouldnt change no1 knows whats happening now

best thing is that now its been stated there is no release date not long ago it was stated there was a release date un announced that wouldnt change no1 knows whats happening now

Again, not trying to start a fight, but that is patently untrue.

Everyone should know what is happening now. The game will be released in 2013 and Big Ant will confirm the release date when it is finalised.

Here comes all of Ross's Saviors to the rescue cant see past the bullshit brilliant forum people follow the rules and ross you dick i said did you change your mind about the release that is a question you obviously just want to be funny and not answer up to you if thats how you want to be other people asking same thing and you kust talk ---- to me well done and nathan scott your so funny lick his ass more if you can

I'll repeat - have you got anything new to add or say? Apparently you've said all that you have to say, you've said it and we've read it!

I have every right to be pissed with you because you are wasting my, and everyone else's time repeating the same post with different words.

There are many, far too many, responses from myself regarding release date - click the name on the left - read the posts. Done. Please.

Ah, somebody just tell him the huge misassumption in his statement.

Ross clearly said there is no set release date.

He also said very early on that there was a rough time period where they wanted to release the game, and (at that point) that had not changed.

These are not contradictions. They are both true.

The end.

Waiting for it to be finished so it can be all deleted at one time?

:lol this thread is highly entertaining today, good work Ross :cheers

And Andymac20 your the only one making a huge deal out of nothing, Ross has stated time and time again that there was never a release date but they have a time frame that they would like to release in, and honestly to compare Ross to Mike Fegan is a really low insult, he has been here every day talking to us and giving as much info as he can (or is aloud to) not to mention numerous screenshots and videos all Mike Fegan has given us is lies and empty promises which will most likely continue well into the year, grow up and show some respect or GTFO of the forums because we dont need to read your rubbish and have them clogging up the threads.

Oh and Ross loving the new video, thanks its looking amazing

Last edited:
Ross clearly said there is no set release date.

He also said very early on that there was a rough time period where they wanted to release the game, and (at that point) that had not changed.

Actually Ross said early on they have a release date which they aren't changing and if they do it'll be a week ahead or a week behind.

Did someone mention Release Date :spy

Ross, is it true that you will disclose the release date to the person who asks for it a thousand times :p

Screens and video-nice!
Well,if its easy for you ross then can we get screenshots of batsmen diving/ai rejecting single/Close up crowd/rain. Tnx in advance! if possible.

Users who are viewing this thread