Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

The article got the info from here, then it was posted back here :)

LOL 3rd day in a row this has happened :spy

> Open Chrome
> Log into PC
> Open DBC QnA thread
> notice there are 15+ pages to read
> start reading every post
> finish reading 15+ pages about 'when is the game releasing'
> curse self for falling in the trap again

:facepalm

Why blame the thread when your approach is all wrong. If all you are looking for is new info, then just check the last few posts made by BigAntStudios and Mikeymerren. You can do so from their profile. Bookmark that page :p

I have to read every post so why can't everyone else have to as well..... :)

I know Ross, you have ruled out anything on this great day for the sport we all love. But I would still request one small favor of you. Please upload a scorecard of a simulated match (preferably test) between PC and BA teams. It would be awesome to see how scores go and we will also get a taste of presentation of the game.
Here is hoping :cheers:thumbs

Last edited:
^I did dream of playing the game last night and listened some commentary. I vividly remember one of the commentators was Richie Benaud. I can't recall the other but did sound like Mark Taylor.

What is wrong anyways ?? Month is about to end. no updates on playsession, price,release date. I was waiting for this great day and this also goes by plain. :(

What is wrong anyways ?? Month is about to end. no updates on playsession, price,release date. I was waiting for this great day and this also goes by plain. :(

Ross made it clear that today would be like any other day. We can expect some screenshots later this week though.

He has already provided an update on the play sessions - they are working with EB Games but it is difficult to co-ordinate given EB Games have a tight schedule.

Ross and Big Ant don't set the price.

There is no release date yet. The only thing we have been promised is it will be in 2013.

Users who are viewing this thread