Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

GTA will have more than thousands of pre orders when the first screenshot is made.Is there any game that can near GTA series?Best game ever!Every version of GTA.

Best game ever? Hype really clouds judgement often..

Will there be music playing in T20 games after wickets, boundaries and sixes? I guess nobody has asked about this yet, or maybe I missed it?

If music is gonna be there, can there be an option for users to import their sound files. Will be useful when users create custom IPL teams. Will bring a lot of realism to the gameplay if the actual theme song plays for the teams and not just some generic music. :)

Will there be music playing in T20 games after wickets, boundaries and sixes? I guess nobody has asked about this yet, or maybe I missed it?

If music is gonna be there, can there be an option for users to import their sound files. Will be useful when users create custom IPL teams. Will bring a lot of realism to the gameplay if the actual theme song plays for the teams and not just some generic music. :)

Good to see that you are aldrady in the modding mood Yudi :thumbs

There should a online tournament created by Big Ant where the finalist can win money or some prizes. Where you can use your own created team and players.

There should a online tournament created by Big Ant where the finalist can win money or some prizes. Where you can use your own created team and players.

It has been known to happen before :)

Love the Avatar - am I the only one without an Ant avatar?

Haha yes Ross. Bring back the original avatar or even an improvised one.;)

----------

Meanwhile, I completely trust BigAnt with everything added to this game. But there is just this one thing thats been spoiling my mood. After watching a couple of videos of RLL2, Im pretty confident about the fielding and bowling animations but for the batting animation, will BigAnt pull it off?
Im trusting the physics engine to do its bit, but it ought a look atleast a little pretty to match with the other features.

I hope its atleast to the level of AC09 if not EA C07, which was a beauty.

Just asking, I know you won't reveal anything now. :noway

I just want to know weather the player physic and age play a vital role in the players stamina ? What i mean is if a player is plump and if he gets to run a lot or stay in the crease or field for more time etc .. Will it have and effect.

I hope its atleast to the level of AC09 if not EA C07, which was a beauty.

Just asking, I know you won't reveal anything now. :noway

what do you think to the level of ac09,its batting animation hates me if seen in replay its more often bad when batsman hits the ball.
but i agree with EA 07 animation which was a beauty:yes

Worst thing about shot animation was the "statue effect" where a batsmen used to freeze after playing any type of shot. It was very ugly to watch. It featured in both AC 09 and Ic2010.

Users who are viewing this thread