Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Well.... obviously there's a lot of people on here that should have "just said no" :p

I dont think this game exsists tbh! The lack of info ross has given about release is poor! This game aint real! :noway:facepalm

I dont think this game exsists tbh! The lack of info ross has given about release is poor! This game aint real! :noway:facepalm

I find posts such as the one above genuinely fascinating - I've seen nothing quite like it in any other online forum before but there seem to be loads that take a similar tone on here.

Assuming that Jack here has the modicum of intelligence required to know that this game really does exist, what do we suppose his aim is with this post? That, upon reading it, Ross will jump up from his desk and say to the BA team "lads, this bloke on the PlanetCricket forums doesn't believe the game exists - we'd best release more info today today and get the game out by the end of the week to prove him wrong"?

At best it's the psychology of a child, at worst it's a bit mad.

The madness is the idea that the post deserves a reply.

?h yes another lost soul!!!! I think your in the wrong forum mate, the Ashes 13 forum is on the other side of the tracks, you and Mike Fegan will get along splendidly, you both talk rubbish and his game has everything and more that DBC14 has....or as much as a fake game can have :facepalm dont let the door hit you in the a$$ on the way out!!!!

Last edited:
Ross or anyone can anyone answer my questions,:thumbs

1)Will the game be available in 3d vision?:)
2)Is there any uploaded 3d vision photos of this game?If so the links?
:)

Ross or anyone can anyone answer my questions,:thumbs

1)Will the game be available in 3d vision?:)
2)Is there any uploaded 3d vision photos of this game?If so the links?
:)

1] Ross had confirmed no 3D vision or 3D option for DBC but it will be available in Table Top Cricket

2] No

Dear Ross sir, you have been very quiet today and I would like to know some more features other show it the "things we know thread".:) And some more about fielding, batting and bowling and also some more facts about the career mode.:yes

Users who are viewing this thread