Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Good to know that, Ross. You guys are a busy bunch.

Does the game still look or play the same or has the progress on DBC changed it for good?

Not too much has changed, we are just getting it set for release - I expect it to be released at the same time as Ashes 201X or before depending on when they are done :)

And that's the closest we're going to get to confirmation DBC will be here in October for at least a couple of weeks ;)

(based on DBC being before TTC and TTC going against Ashes (maybe) in mid-Nov)

You know that feeling where there's some threads you're not qualified to post in? That thread is one of them... It's a work of art.

That thread is above my pay grade, it's also painfully serious. Doesn't need my "brand"...

That thread is above my pay grade, it's also painfully serious. Doesn't need my "brand"...

Does prove that we can have an adult conversation sometimes in a sensible and polite manner...........mmm, lets see who didnt take part.....

....just pulling your legs Biggs. We all love you really.* I am the worse poster and modder here anyway. Fact. I am a bully and annoying according to recent comments.

*Dutch is a known psychopath and does not represent the majority view of Planet Cricket

Last edited by a moderator:
I have stated very clearly that we have no right to an explanation, and I have not demanded one. I have simply said it would be nice if one was freely provided.

My feelings on this are that I owe you nothing at all unless I intimate or promise that I will deliver something to you.

At the point of that promise or intimation I have created a moral obligation to deliver and I do indeed owe you something.

Action, or indeed inaction, speak louder than any words uttered.

Exactly my thoughts Ross. Once a developer promises something, we are owed an explanation in case of failure of delivery at their end no matter what the reason. I think PC members have for most part been very generous towards Mike after their debacle. Even the early September episode has not caused much trouble for him here. Some members will always over react but as long as that remains a minority, there should be no serious concern.

Once a developer promises something, we are owed an explanation in case of failure of delivery at their end no matter what the reason.

I *almost* agree. But I'd say that an apology is owed.
An explanation is not: there's all sorts of circumstances that mean that's not always possible.

I'd rather just get the game and not blab on about semantics, but that's just me. Just gimmie the damn game...

Users who are viewing this thread