Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Interesting stuff. I once had a game go from pre-alpha to alpha and then back again to pre-alpha about 4 times because we kept adding new stuff to make it better. It's awesome when you are allowed to do that.
Really looking forwards to playing it.

I hope questions cut both ways - those screenshots match the Vine identically, and I mean when you line them up the players are in identical positions and poses - when were they taken?

I'm afraid I don't know. Those both came after I had moved on.

Yeah, as you know though, sometimes external pressure is good too.

Ok, so those screens were taken after your departure, that's interesting :)

damn, a cynical man could say that your game has been delayed by 3 years...

No. Plenty of games (and films/books/ballets etc) are announced and then later replanned.
Seeing as so many people around here are so fond of doing it, I'd cite GTA V as an example of that. ;)

No. Plenty of games (and films/books/ballets etc) are announced and then later replanned.
Seeing as so many people around here are so fond of doing it, I'd cite GTA V as an example of that. ;)

Has happened plenty of times for me... I love Logan's Run as a kid to the point that more than ten years ago I set about buying the video game rights, came really close (as in contracts) then it was pulled because of an imminent remake of the Movie... still waiting for that movie... I want to see it!!

Has happened plenty of times for me... I love Logan's Run as a kid to the point that more than ten years ago I set about buying the video game rights, came really close (as in contracts) then it was pulled because of an imminent remake of the Movie... still waiting for that movie... I want to see it!!

Wasn't that re purposed as "The Island" eventually?

Either it's officially that, a total rip-off, or a homage... Either way it's awful. ;-)

EDIT: But had Scarlett Johannson in it. So all is forgiven.

THIS 1000X... and I imagine Bryan Singer is still waiting for that movie, he was supposed to direct years ago. I'd say that's off the table... X-Men Days of Future Past n'all...

Everybody Is So Busy Asking Release Date For DBC 2014! No One Noticed That Ashes Cricket 2013 Is Taking Pre Orders With DBCs ScreenShot
MocNPHp.jpg

They've changed the screenshot now, but the hilarious thing is that they've already got a review with 5/5 stars up there, and the reviewer says "I wanted a good graphics cricket game since i play cricket 07 .. now there is all possibilities...."; and further, 4 out of 4 customers've found that helpful...:lol

Last edited:
Bravo Indian online sellers... Bravo...

Wouldn't surprise me if they sent you a cracked copy of AC09 in the mail...

Lol. Slight correction. THAT WEBSITE is taking pre-orders with a Big Ant screenshot...

Publishers don't take pre-orders. Retailers do. And sometimes they go about it pretty sloppy by the looks of things. :)

Hey Chief, just coming back to this. The advert on the back of this month's cricketer magazine had a "pre order on amazon" inducement quite prominent. (See pic posted yesterday in Ashes q&a) but it looked like a publisher advert for the game, not an amazon order for the pre-order...

Hey Chief, just coming back to this. The advert on the back of this month's cricketer magazine had a "pre order on amazon" inducement quite prominent. (See pic posted yesterday in Ashes q&a) but it looked like a publisher advert for the game, not an amazon order for the pre-order...

Mmmm?

Users who are viewing this thread