Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hi everyone, what's cracking? I'm back to see if something's gonna come up today ... I was playing Amnesia and blacklist to keep myself busy .... :p still no update on release date hmmmm... no worries Train Simulator 2014 is coming on September 26th...

Mr. Ross,

sorry I forgot to ask you this before. I want to play the game day one. to do that I have to buy a digital copy of course (PSN/XBL). can you tell me when we can expect the digital release. day one or within _ _ days after the release??

Thanks

The competition as I see it is broader than Cricket games - I find Madden, FIFA, MLB, etc.. inspirational and we strive to compete with those guys, and one day hopefully we will get to be on our fifth or sixth iteration and be able to give it a good shot.

I think that's one of the best things you could say from a fans point of view. I think we all understand that the first game isn't going to be a Madden/Fifa, but at least you're aiming at the best sports games, rather than just "let's be a bit better than the least crap cricket game"...

Mr. Ross,

sorry I forgot to ask you this before. I want to play the game day one. to do that I have to buy a digital copy of course (PSN/XBL). can you tell me when we can expect the digital release. day one or within _ _ days after the release??

Thanks

Unless things change (soon) then it is sixty days from retail before digital.

----------

I think that's one of the best things you could say from a fans point of view. I think we all understand that the first game isn't going to be a Madden/Fifa, but at least you're aiming at the best sports games, rather than just "let's be a bit better than the least crap cricket game"...

I believe our games keep getting better and as we iterate through RLL, AFL, RLL2, DBC, etc.. they will continue to do so.

As long as we are making sports games we can leverage the "like" components.

Yes. Lacrosse, Badminton, amongst others.

If I have the opportunity then I will jump at union.

I haven't bought a Union game since Lomu. I had R06 and R08 but only cos the file formats were like cricket and I was making editors and programs for the guys at TRF.

Would probably buy a Big Ant rugby union game.

who do i need to speak to to make this happen?
I'll take this all the way to the Prime Minister!
SsHupwr.png

Users who are viewing this thread