Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

As punishment, pirated versions of the game should only have Sunil Gavaskar as commentator.

As punishment, pirated versions of the game should only have Sunil Gavaskar as commentator.

L.Sivaramakrishnan, Ramiz Raja, Russel Arnold and Arun Lal for the pirated version would be better. :D

For the original game buyers i would like to hear Shane Warne, Harsha Bhogle, Sourav Ganguly etc..

I would love to hear David Lloyd, Bill Lawry etc.. but thats not happening in this game. :(

Add N.S.Sidhu to commentators list for pirated games. and there was one more guy named fernando or fernandez from srilanka.

Maybe PC.net could do an "alternate" commentary option in future DLC that features our rogues gallery of members shouting things at the user during a game...

Hello ROSS,

I am just seeing the Champions League T20 Qualifiers.

I found an interesting new feature in this telecast.

The six distance meter is not just numbers, there is a four colour zone like Red for 90 m and above, orange for 80 m till 89 m. I find this pretty interesting. I am sure that your game is almost completed but i would like you to consider this suggestion for the updates in the DLC Section.

It would be great to have a subcontinent commentetor.For people who say India dont sale well company like rockstar have started launching games on the same date as other countries and the consoles games number are increasing.

It would be great to have a subcontinent commentetor.For people who say India dont sale well company like rockstar have started launching games on the same date as other countries and the consoles games number are increasing.

I think you're going to have to be a lot more specific than that... :-)

Ross killed the "games sell well in India" fantasy aaaages ago.

Unfortunately, yes, legitimate FIFA sales numbers killed the fantasy...

India rising: games going up on the sub-continent | VG247 read this article and before you reach on a judgment it says rising.the gaming industry of india accounts for 1% of gaming industry but its rising.

I wish it was different but even if the 34% compound growth could be maintained it is a low base of less than 1% so it would be many years before it would get to 5%, indeed not until after Xbox One/Playstation4.

Like I said, I don't want the numbers to be true but I have to accept them for what they are, they are not pretty.

India rising: games going up on the sub-continent | VG247 read this article and before you reach on a judgment it says rising.the gaming industry of india accounts for 1% of gaming industry but its rising.

rising is fine... but if it's 1% of the total gaming industry, and ross has said it'll be the 4th best selling country (can't remember if that was units, profits, or both) do you really expect them to have many sub-continent commentators?

i think it would be cool if there was say Sidhu, I think he's a fun commentator. But if he or any other asian commentator is in there it'll be about the game's depth, not the importance of india as a sales destination.

Yup, all the above from the guys that get it plus it's got nothing to do with judgements, just simple fact. If you want more focus on the Sub Continent the BEST thing you can do as a person is not pirate games, not support people that do and demand the original copy from people that sell games. Simple as that. Support the developers and they'll support you. If it means you play 2 or 3 less games because you pay for them, welcome to the 21st century...

rising is fine... but if it's 1% of the total gaming industry, and ross has said it'll be the 4th best selling country (can't remember if that was units, profits, or both) do you really expect them to have many sub-continent commentators?

i think it would be cool if there was say Sidhu, I think he's a fun commentator. But if he or any other asian commentator is in there it'll be about the game's depth, not the importance of india as a sales destination.

That was in units of sales, profit wise we are still trying to work out if profit is at all possible given the expected retail price.

Users who are viewing this thread