Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

That's the one I got PM'd by someone... I try to not rip others off where possible. I thought my casper was a'ight...

Hmmm... Casper was a "friendly ghost" who wouldn't dream of ringing Cricket Australia - I think you might receive a writ for defamation :)

Well, to be fair... his ringing of CA was as ineffectual as his forum presence, much like Casper's ability to scare people!....

I would but I'll leave it to MikeF to tell you the news :)

Anyway, you guys at PC know what's going on because he agreed to send you all a Beta of Ashes 2013 to make sure all of your efforts in helping them out were put to good use - Surely you're playing us and you've had the game for a while :p

Ross: Give us the countdown for playsession....Please...:D

Am asking this as its different from deciding on the release of the game [Which we totally understand]..:D

Last edited:
May head down to Melbourne for the play session, wait outside the store at midnight like those Apple junkies. Pitch a tent and a BBQ also haha

May head down to Melbourne for the play session, wait outside the store at midnight like those Apple junkies. Pitch a tent and a BBQ also haha

And then find out Bradman 14 was actually made by HB Studios and the play session was in Melbourne, Canada.

I sent a mail to flipkart saying that they can add the Don Bradman Cricket 14 to their upcoming games list like Ashes Cricket 13 as the release of this game is certain than the other game...I gave them all the details about the game and also said that the game will surely get released in 2013 and the term DBC"14" is used like they use for fifa....Just to make my contribution to the great game as many will come to know about it..But the reply for the mail was not as expected...
And this is mainly irritating because in FB flipkart have been following the game...And the other uncertain game has received many positive feedbacks...GOD knows how....
Ashes Cricket 2013 -: Flipkart.com

Look at right side of the page under "SELLER"WS RETAIL"...88% positive feedback

Uhh...I don't really know much about Flipkart, but I don't think it is the best idea for you to be sending them the information about the game...I think Big Ant can handle releases just fine by themselves...

Users who are viewing this thread