Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Off topic: doesn't matter how you get them...you still have to win it - and 1995 seems so long ago! Nearly 20 year reunion time! :cheers

Off Topic:
I've personally seen Carlton win six flags at the MCG, I've had a good run, and all of them have been good games except 95 where we were just too good for everyone (which was a highlight in itself)! :yes

It actually does matter how you win them, I will never forget the 79 comeback in the wet with Harmes punching the ball from the boundary. My favourite of all though is not a premiership, it was the 99 Prelim Final against Essendon...

Hawthorn might win a flag one day instead of their opposition kicking themselves out of it as just happened and happened with Geelong 2008 too :p

Off topic: You are right....bad kicking is bad football...but at least Freo got to the GF.

You just know that some teams already have a better chance than most to make the finals next year.....and unfortunately Carlton are not one of them.

Enjoy the pre season! You need all the help you can get!

And before you drop the Buddy line....happy to see him go. We kick bigger scores without him!

Off Topic:
Last I'll say, it is meant to be PC not BF :)

I have seen many historic days with Carlton that many will never see, there is nothing a supporter of any club, especially Hawthorn :p, could say that could ever take the smile from my face when I remember the heroic acts and victories against the odds. I'm a very content Carlton supporter, while I hope for more, I've witnessed enough for more than a lifetime.

PS: I go to the Grand Final every year to see a good game of footy, hopefully the best of the year... this one wasn't.

Last edited:
Off topic: and i saw Isaac Smith kick a bomb from outside fifty to sink Freo's grand final dreams.

Sooo much better to be living in the present....don't you think? :clap :lol

Look out trade week.....here comes Carlton!

Off topic: Daisy failed a medical at carlton today.... D.Martin resigned at the tigers for 2 years

Wait, am i having 'offtopic-o-phobia'! :p

Off topic, I'll give you off topic :p

Not the greatest hits, there are just far too many to choose from, just search for the any of "honest", "truth", "revealed", "trust", "hang in there" and receive more hits than you can handle :)

Hi Guys,
I am Mike Fegan from Trickstar Games and I'm here to give dispel unfounded rumours and misinformation on the Ashes Cricket 2013 game. Fell free to ask me questions and within reason I will give you my open and honest responses.

The message remains the same ALL will be revealed next month :)

No video update/Q&A but I will be online everyday answering questions for the next 12 weeks so we are in it all together every step of the way.

You will have screen shots and game play vision in September so hang in there as it will be worth the wait.
----------
No joke I'm here to give you open and honest answers.

PS: Forgot "Early September"

Off topic, I'll give you off topic :p

Not the greatest hits, there are just far too many to choose from...

I'm sure there is an album cover Photoshop opportunity here for Biggs...Ashes 13: Greatest Hits...and more

Snowy, would you believe I'm actually being PM'd "Mike Fegan" art requests now? I can't keep the supply to match the demand...

Snowy, would you believe I'm actually being PM'd "Mike Fegan" art requests now? I can't keep the supply to match the demand...

There could be money is this... these were all over the place on the way to the MCG on Saturday :)

BTO48tJCcAAbnmU.jpg

That's the one I got PM'd by someone... I try to not rip others off where possible. I thought my casper was a'ight...

Off Topic:
Ross: Have you received any info on Ashes cricket from your reliable source??:)

Users who are viewing this thread