Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I agree he has a bad history, and I'm perhaps being overly optimistic, but the first release date fiasco was just that, the first (for this game at least). We're now onto the third and it may be three strikes, you're out.

Trickster and 505 games present: Ashes Baseball 13!!!! Maybe that's where their problems lie!!!

I wonder what if DBC'14 actually comes out on 19/10 :p

Biggs will be in huge demand :D

I get it more often than I don't ;)

On Bigfooty.com Ross has confirmed that Ashes Cricket 14 will be released around the time of the start of the Ashes

On Bigfooty.com Ross has confirmed that Ashes Cricket 14 will be released around the time of the start of the Ashes

Nope.

Someone said

"I'd be surprised if we didn't see DBC sometime around our Ashes series. "

and Ross said

"I'd be very surprised too.... "

We are closer to the Ashes Series than we are to Early September ;)

I was just being cheeky, nothing more :)

Everyone will see the entire game in October via the play session.

I was just being cheeky, nothing more :)

Everyone will see the entire game in October via the play session.

Cant wait for the date to be finalized and revealed...

...Of the play session i mean. Not in a hurry to play the game right now...releasing the game now will just make sure i will never get to complete those teams :p

Last edited:
Cant wait for the date to be finalized and revealed...

...Of the play session i mean. Not in a hurry to play the game right now...releasing the game now will just make sure i will never get to complete those teams :p

You don't have to start playing it straight away israr, you must get your head down and finish your excellent work first!!!!!

@Israr: Mate, you have done a wonderful job creating those players. I couldn't even make myself. Hats off to you!

P.S: If you have time and willing to make some more, may I suggest having a look at the upcoming players that are in contention? For example, today Pakistan announced their A-team squad for SA. 4-5 of those players are going to be permanent within the next 6 months or so (in either of the three formats). You can create those players to get a head-start for the next couple of months. Cheers :):cheers

Users who are viewing this thread