Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I sent a mail to flipkart

What's really funny is that the most combined item with 'the other game' is FIFA 14. Wonder if people have to wait until both items are in before having the delivery completed.. they'll be waiting so long FIFA 15 will be out before they get their order (if they are lucky).

That is not a rating of Ashes Cricket - it is that specific seller's rating as a merchant.

Thanks for that info...Would have got frustrated if the ratings was for Ashes Cricket 2013....Uffffffff relieved...:cheers:D

I sent a mail to flipkart saying that they can add the Don Bradman Cricket 14 to their upcoming games list like Ashes Cricket 13 as the release of this game is certain than the other game...I gave them all the details about the game and also said that the game will surely get released in 2013 and the term DBC"14" is used like they use for fifa....Just to make my contribution to the great game as many will come to know about it..But the reply for the mail was not as expected...
And this is mainly irritating because in FB flipkart have been following the game...And the other uncertain game has received many positive feedbacks...GOD knows how....

I Had Already Asked Them About The Listing Of DBC 14 But They Are Yet To Answer! :mad

Just wait for the game's release to be officially announced - no retailer will be sure of distribution and stock until around that time, which means they can't set a price to take orders at.

In Australia it is slightly different because Big Ant were in more direct contact with our local retailers, but even then all they've done is put the normal RRP in.

Just put some money aside for it.

Someone had too...

yeah... I know it's the wrong thread....

hang in there... not long now....

End of September calls for celebration. We deserve a gift from Ross on this auspicious occasion. ;)

not from me... perhaps from someone else though - hang in there...

oh well... pinch, punch and all of that... night all...

Ah so disappointed. I thought we would be getting a fifteen minute long video featuring career Mode, DRS and All that and more features. :mad

Users who are viewing this thread