Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Just Enquired About DBC 14 With Flipkart ! My Query Was

Ainkareswar Pillai posted to Flipkart Gaming

Ainkareswar Pillai : Would Like To Ask That A Game Called Don Bradman Cricket 14 Is Coming Soon When Are You Starting Pre-Orders For It??

Flipkart Gaming : It's not announced yet in India. The game is still under development.

Hopefully They Start pre-orders Soon! :)
https://www.facebook.com/FlipkartGa...ffset=0&total_comments=1&notif_t=feed_comment

What's the point of contacting Flipkart and asking them about the game? You do realize the game's release date has not been announced yet, do you?

TARS (Trickstar Authentic Reply Service) SNEAK PEEK: :D
Lgj5M3n.png

What's the point of contacting Flipkart and asking them about the game? You do realize the game's release date has not been announced yet, do you?

Then what about the other game its been under pre order when they haven't released the release date...:yes

Then what about the other game its been under pre order when they haven't released the release date...:yes

I'm not saying games cannot be pre-ordered until they're announced. But, contacting Flipkart continuously and bugging them with inane requests and questions is exasperating.

Yeah it's like Trickstar/mike are trying to give Bigant the cricket market, god what's left, Mike fegan/505 games give Ross the ashes licence for free.:eek:

PS Off topic, Ross are you going to the NRL final live and who will win ?
PS back to DB14, anything this week like Friday or something.:D

I think this Friday brings us the release date announcement and the official gameplay trailer ;)

Probably safe to assume that if the release date is not announced this Friday, the game is not releasing this month.

that'll be next week, after NRL final. wouldn't announce the game right before that.

Why does it matter if it's a week out just getting the games name out there surely is still good publicity? At least people will know there is a game coming out it's not like aus football fans have a brain of a shark and can't acknowledge that there is a game being advertised...doesn't make much sense to me, any publicity at this point will still be viable no?

Besides what about the rest of the world?...

Probably safe to assume that if the release date is not announced this Friday, the game is not releasing this month.

:thumbs

Why does it matter if it's a week out just getting the games name out there surely is still good publicity? At least people will know there is a game coming out it's not like aus football fans have a brain of a shark and can't acknowledge that there is a game being advertised...doesn't make much sense to me, any publicity at this point will still be viable no?

Besides what about the rest of the world?...

:thumbs

just as politicians like to pick days to bury bad news, they also pick days to make sure good news is not buried. this is no different. it's not about "any" publicity it's about maximising publicity.

they have confirmed aus is expected to be their most profitable market, as well as being the "home" market for the developer so it's a no brainer that will take most focus. why would they make an announcement in between afl and nrl finals when focus is on that?

from monday, focus in aus will be more on cricket, we're also another week closer to the england team leaving for aus so their two biggest markets become much more focussed. if not next week then i would expect the week after, but my money personally is on next week.

Users who are viewing this thread