Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

This wait for DBC'14 reminds me of my Harry Potter obsession days :P Would spend several hours on mugglenet forum discussing what the next book's plot would be and what twists it would have and how it would pan out. There was so much info and speculation, but the wait was such a pain :noway

Same with DBC - there is so much info about controls, gameplay, etc etc. But all I dream about it popping my brand new DBC blu ray in my PS3 and playing away into the wee hours

We are in the home stretch. It is a Marathon. I agree that the thing we most want to be doing is playing it but I reckon that if it is a marathon we are just coming up to the last Drink Station. Few more corners and the line is in sight. Lets hang in there and not drop to the pavement with the finish in sight!

Enough people have burned themselves by thinking it would be run by now. I must admit that when the editor came out April 22nd, I did not think I would still be waiting to play the game. However, I am.

My attitude is: when I have it, I can play, until then, I cant.

Not having a go, just saying how I see it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I plan on holding it, caressing it, touching it... playing it is for weirdos.

I plan on holding it, caressing it, touching it... playing it is for weirdos.

I love the touch of shrink wrap next to the skin.......oh my......Cling Film is my friend, my best friend.........

I love the touch of shrink wrap next to the skin.......oh my......Cling Film is my friend, my best friend.........

And I love the smell of a new manual!!!!! Where's the tissues!!!!

This wait for DBC'14 reminds me of my Harry Potter obsession days :P Would spend several hours on mugglenet forum discussing what the next book's plot would be and what twists it would have and how it would pan out. There was so much info and speculation, but the wait was such a pain :noway

Could be worse. You could be a Game of Throne fan what with the 5 years or so between books...

I would love to take it to my bed and unwrap it.

Now that's sexy:p

----------

We are in the home stretch. It is a Marathon. I agree that the thing we most want to be doing is playing it but I reckon that if it is a marathon we are just coming up to the last Drink Station. Few more corners and the line is in sight. Lets hang in there and not drop to the pavement with the finish in sight!

Enough people have burned themselves by thinking it would be run by now. I must admit that when the editor came out April 22nd, I did not think I would still be waiting to play the game. However, I am.

Just like a marathon dutch we have had are ups and downs over the last year. Now we will see how replays work on tuesday so that is the next up for me. PS To the harry potter fan, yeah i understand mate but it's starwars for me and episode 7 is going to rock 2015.
Now back on topic or dutch will delete me.:D

Yeah we went a bit early with Cricket Academy however we could never have foreseen the state of the competition. That said, there's been lots of good feedback from having CA being out there for as long as it has and if we hadn't released it back then I'm more than sure that I would have been called out for having no substance.

Hey ross, about the replay video, what would it be a replay of? A boundary or an out? Will we get to see the original play in normal speed?

The main thing will be to show off the replay system, cameras etc.. Haven't decided what he content will be.

Users who are viewing this thread