Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

ross!! will we be able to see match highlights in zoe mode like htc one ?? :P

Failing that - a montage of me bowling Biggs out repeatedly?

They want to show a realistic situation to replay, Mattington McW.

The main thing will be to show off the replay system, cameras etc.. Haven't decided what he content will be.

Really looking forward to it. Why is Tuesday taking so long...;)

Latest Development: Mike Fegan has said on facebook that they will not be releasing Ashes Cricket 13 and have surrendered (Fake id or Rumors) . It means now Ross has to tell us the release date :)

Last edited:
You're missing my point - it's someone imitating Mike Fegan with a different name and a fake profile.

Yes Mattw but Mike Fegan needs to come out and communicate with people because they have let down every individual out there and now early September is gone Lollzzz.

You're missing my point - it's someone imitating Mike Fegan with a different name and a fake profile.

I hope it becomes reality. The A13 has hurted the customers with broken promises and has got nothing to offer yet and they say we will release it in early November :eek:

Yes Mattw but Mike Fegan needs to come out and communicate with people because they have let down every individual out there and now early September is gone Lollzzz.
I'm sure he does - but how you jump from that to "It means now Ross has to tell us the release date" based on someone making up stuff with a fake profile is beyond me.

And beyond the scope of this thread.

Yes Now i am waiting for Ross........... hey ross where are you sorry for bothering you on weekends

I'm here... always here ;)

Yeah... they could have done a better job... although the photo made me look twice :)

I'm here... always here ;)

Yeah... they could have done a better job... although the photo made me look twice :)

Hi Ross, i am not going to ask any thing from you on weekends and keep the questions till Monday because you definitely needs some rest :) Anyway i hope no one is going to make a fake id of yours and tell us DBC 14 is releasing in early November Lollzzzz

Users who are viewing this thread